The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Björn Engels (Club Brugge) to Arsenal.

There is also a rumour about Lombaerts (Zenith) going to Arsenal.

Both are CB's, i guess it will be either Engels or Lombaerts.

Can anybody share the thread where i can get info about watching (Olympics) soccer matches on BBC or NBC via online streaming? I will be traveling next week.

14707321864047.jpg

Yea, surprised he hasn't featured more for us in preseason. Adarabioyo was favoured over him, tho imo Denayer is better.

Lisbon also in for him but Denayer himself has changed his twitter profile back to a Gala pic so it's clear where he prefers to spend next season.

Cillessen (Ajax) --> Barca (left out of Ajax squad)
Bravo (Barca) --> City (may be last game tomorrow vs Betis)

Denayer to Gala looks to be off after City refused the option to buy.

Ha. Think we need 2 new fullbacks to complete Pep's vision. Clichy/Kolarov and Sagna/Zaba aren't as suited to the 'false FBs' thing as Lahm and Alaba.
Obv can't do everything in one summer tho.

Paco Alcácer (Valencia) --> Barcelona
in exchange for Samper and munir (loan)

Would be a bad deal for Valencia, but they have few options, they still have to sell players because of FFP

Poor Paco Alcacer, he should've stayed at Valencia.
he'll be bench warming for sure :(

He was a top top player in my PES 2016 ML

Paco Alcácer (Valencia) --> Barcelona
in exchange for Samper and munir (loan)

Would be a bad deal for Valencia, but they have few options, they still have to sell players because of FFP

Mustafi £35m
Alcacer £30m
I think VCF are sussed They only need €10m to sort out the ledger . They also bid a loan for Arsenal's Chambers

Cheikh Tiote (Newcastle United) -> Galatasaray
Lass Diarra (Lok. Moscow/Marseille) -> Galatasaray
Omar Niasse (Everton) -> Galatasaray
Hakim Ziyech (Twente) -> Ajax or Fenerbahce

Yep going there on loan. His agent has confirmed. Leaving the England camp to have medical
"Yes, Joe Hart will play in Turin. It's done. The goalkeeper said yes and City have given the green light."

Back
Top Bottom