Tottenham Thread

spurs just ran out of gas...what we did against manutd just lifted a new standard, bap a friendly bloke even helps the spurs scoreline (don`t make it a habit)

Good game, was thrown away somewhat. But Arsenal were great second half so never mind eh.

Better news though, it looks like Spurs have received the buy to the last 16 in the UEFA Cup. Link.

Tom Huddlestone's a class act him and Lennon are top, top players wouldn't be surprised if they moved to a bigger club in the summer if offers were made.

The last few games have been poor fro Spurs. Their current league position is pretty dire.
At this rate, the FA Cup will be the only root back to Europe for them!
The players need to start pulling the weight otherwise Levy, Jol and Comolli
will look mugs for wasting money on dud players.

after last season and with the players you bought, I'd have thought you'd be up there challenging but you're worse than last year.

I think we're just starting to turn out season around now.
Hopefully we can get a few good results in the Cup games we got coming up.

8th in the league now, still pushin for UEFA Cup spot. But no need if we win the damn thing.

I feel sorry for you west ham fans...................NOT.

Bullsh*t team!!

I think we're just starting to turn out season around now.
Hopefully we can get a few good results in the Cup games we got coming up.

8th in the league now, still pushin for UEFA Cup spot. But no need if we win the damn thing.

I feel sorry for you west ham fans...................NOT.

Bullsh*t team!!

wankeroh1.gif

They threw that away chel 3 - tot 3

They had enough chances to finish it off at 3-1 but were very wastefull, shame as i was cheering tottenham on.

Good luck tonight Spurs, was an entertaining first leg v Braga and a hugely entertaining game v Chelsea at the weekend.

I've liked Spurs for ages; don't know why, perhaps seeing Robbie Keane weave his magic and then Berbatov come in and perform so well has something to do with it...

Or it could just be that Tottenham have white shirts and so do Tranmere. :mryellow:

Or it could just be that Tottenham have white shirts and so do Tranmere. :mryellow:
Your horrible lot only wear white cos when you wore blue you looked like the "Small Club" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway good luck Spurs, hope the second leg is as good to watch as the first.

its time this thread was more active.

C'mon people where you at?!

Two days to go!

A disappointing performance, no tempo, no width and the players seemed to be showing no urgency.

Hopefully Tuesday will be the opposite.

I wish we the EPL got with the times and had 7 subs instead of 5 because maybe then we could have had Routledge on the bench.

Can someone tell me what the name of the '2nd' commentator for this match was?

The guy that doesn't do the play-by-play but is supposedly their analyst commentator and Ligue 1 'spy'.
(Supposedly being the KEY word :rolleyes: )

I'd like to know his name so in future, can avoid and ignore him if possible since he said a couple really dumb ignorant things which if anything proved how knowledgeable he really is :rolleyes: and I'd like to hear no more of when possible in the future by switching to another match which doesn't feature him.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom