The Sims 3(PC) June 09

brillaint game this is. tons of stuff to do!

jonneymendoza.png

The Sims exchange website is awsome. there are already some brilliant lots made already that you can download for free:BOP:

http://www.thesims3.com/exchange

Tried it, and I'm finding it a bit boring right now. Basically all my dude does is work, sleep, and eat.
Your sim works every day? A sim is just like a real person in various ways. people like sims who have a job normaly work, eat and sleep during the week with the occasion of going out after work etc but just like in real life, you can get tired quickly if you go out after work and have work the next morning.

Well not every day, he gets the weekend off.

I think my main beef with the game is how long it takes to do some menial stuff like take a shower or eat breakfast.

quality. loving sims 3 so far. played over 14 hours already and burly scratched the surface of this game. im yet to own or drive a car with my sim :)

Welcome to the tale of Alice and Kev.

This is an experiment in playing a homeless family in The Sims 3. I created two Sims, moved them in to a place made to look like an abandoned park, removed all of their remaining money, and then attempted to help them survive without taking any job promotions or easy cash routes. It’s based on the old ‘poverty challenge’ idea from The Sims 2, but it turned out to be a lot more interesting with The Sims 3’s living neighborhood features.

I have attempted to tell my experiences with the minimum of embellishment. Everything I describe in here is something that happened in the game. What’s more, a surprising amount of the interesting things in this story were generated by just letting go and watching the Sims’ free will and personality traits take over.

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/test/

:LMAO:

UlUtGjXyA.png

Meet Christoph White and Jay Gram, room mates.

Christoph is an absent-minded, grumpy workaholic that likes to spend his time in front of the telly and computer when having time off from his part time job at the local grocery store.

Jay is an evil minded couch potato that is inappropriate, insane and has a somewhat disturbing fondness of children.

To be continued...

Disclaimer:
Some of the characters in this post may share similar names with actual people, but that is purely coincidental. None of the people or events depicted in this post are actual events or depictions of real people.

UlUtGjXyA.png

Meet Christoph White and Jay Gram, room mates.

Christoph is an absent-minded, grumpy workaholic that likes to spend his time in front of the telly and computer when having time off from his part time job at the local grocery store.

Jay is an evil minded couch potato that is inappropriate, insane and has a somewhat disturbing fondness of children.

To be continued...

Disclaimer:
Some of the characters in this post may share similar names with actual people, but that is purely coincidental. None of the people or events depicted in this post are actual events or depictions of real people.

:LOL:

Anyone still following Alice & Kev? It's a superb story, really well written with great screenshots to go with it and today has been left on a nice cliffhanger :D

Welcome to the tale of Alice and Kev.

This is an experiment in playing a homeless family in The Sims 3. I created two Sims, moved them in to a place made to look like an abandoned park, removed all of their remaining money, and then attempted to help them survive without taking any job promotions or easy cash routes. It’s based on the old ‘poverty challenge’ idea from The Sims 2, but it turned out to be a lot more interesting with The Sims 3’s living neighborhood features.

I have attempted to tell my experiences with the minimum of embellishment. Everything I describe in here is something that happened in the game. What’s more, a surprising amount of the interesting things in this story were generated by just letting go and watching the Sims’ free will and personality traits take over.

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/test/

:LMAO:

KUTGW mate, at least I'm still reading it ;)

Back
Top Bottom