The Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka Interview

Caniggia said:
The major changes that I saw in PES6 as I compare it to WE are that the goalkeeper and defenders are better. But hey I only played the game for a few matches. "as always" was a bit of overexaggeration.

PES 6 will be much different than the samples you see at the Games Convention today.

Caniggia said:
Well in general I think that the two games are changing places.
Winning Eleven has since WE7/8 been the game where you score a lot and defend worse. Before PES3 when the game were developed with different engines Winning Eleven was the best game in all senses.

What we see now is that WE is a pre-version of PES, which is natural as the Konami team tries to conquer the european market.

The major changes that I saw in PES6 as I compare it to WE are that the goalkeeper and defenders are better. But hey I only played the game for a few matches. "as always" was a bit of overexaggeration.

What about master league?Have you tried it?Is it the same as in PES5?

Just glad to hear the defence and keeper have improved for PES6 unlike the s**t that was WE10. Looks as though ill finally be purchasing a a Pro Evo game for the first time in 3 years.

Thanks for the interview ThomasGOAL. It was a nice read. I'm glad they've witnessed the World Cup and they're tweaking the game basing on real football matches. I expect the gameplay to improve and be more realistic.
And thank God they're finally changing the ML!I don't play the ML from 6FE! I didn't like the Rigatoni joke anyway...this "sushi" should pay more respect to the World Champions LOL I wonder if France won would he refer to the transalpins as "baguettes"? hehe!
ok, jokes apart I'm glad to hear they're confirming the talks with Nintendo for a Wii version, I wonder how could it be with the wiimote (but I'd be glad if they release a classic-controller-pes-online for wii=P). Too bad he didn't talk about the DS version, which is shaping up very nicely.

No news about about the rumoured new move from the World Cup - :l2: + :r2: + :triangle: = the Zidane ](*,) ?

I hate these interviews they never ask about the masterleague and why he doesnt improve it.
The rest of the questions are always brief with yes we are planning on improving such and such but no facts.

Thomas Puha = Riot aka me.

I did the interview with Billy from Game Informer and Sam from 1up.com. Billy was able to put the interview up faster than I did so...a lot of those hardcore questions are from me, like the rosters, differences in each version.

Its a good interview I think, it's cool that the users here see what I do :) I was thinking of posting the Mp3 of the interview, so you could hear how they give such...short answers to really complex questions :)

embraceuk1 said:
I hate these interviews they never ask about the masterleague and why he doesnt improve it.
The rest of the questions are always brief with yes we are planning on improving such and such but no facts.

You know why I didn't ask? Because they wont tell. Look at the answers they give about questions regarding the online improvements etc...they simply wont go into detail. It's a combination of Japanese secrecy and also the fact that so much gets lost when you ask in english, then it gets translated into japanese, then the japanese intro english...a lot of information always gets lost which is really frustrating for us.

Riot, I think you should just ask anyway. Eventually they will get the message, even if it takes a few interviews over a few years. The rate the ML is progressing (or not) at the moment is a serious flaw with the game. The more people badger them about it, the more likely they'll take the issue seriously.

Intresting read Riot, very good interview...many people here tend to forget that for commercial companies like Konami, an interview is PR...

ooooh man...your avatar...
It's creating this illusion that we actually have Audrey Tautou on the forums writing about this footy game. Its just that picture - its very strange to be honest.

Riot said:
Thomas Puha = Riot aka me.

I did the interview with Billy from Game Informer and Sam from 1up.com. Billy was able to put the interview up faster than I did so...a lot of those hardcore questions are from me, like the rosters, differences in each version.

Its a good interview I think, it's cool that the users here see what I do :) I was thinking of posting the Mp3 of the interview, so you could hear how they give such...short answers to really complex questions :)

Thanks a lot for those questions and your hard work, it's very nice to find someone who could let seabass knows about our complaints and to answer them back

great interview man!

how come you never asked about the DS version but you mentioned the PSP WE game?

PS2 will be getting Winning Eleven 11 so i real happy.. :)

Back
Top Bottom