The Scotland Thread

CD has a point about Berti, he didn't even know who any of the Scottish players were before he became manager!!

Nice one Scots FA.

I do have a lot of sympathy for you, although I did have a little grin when I saw your world ranking!

Estonia 0 - 1 Scotland (McFadden 76')

Ha Ha Estonians feel our wrath!!!

Watch out Bahrain!!!

Well Done Scotland a very impressive win over Estonia!!! Your be qualifying for the big Tourni's in no time with results like this one, keep it going!!! ;)

We are a force to be reckoned with once again..................bring on the Andorraians (sp?) and feel the force of the Sh.......eh Mighty Scotland. Italy will be shitting in their spaghetti now.

FD

Yeah true, before we would've won 4-0, but with big Malky at the back we would enivatably lose a goal and guess who slipped on his ass.

Some good young Scottish talent there to play with, maybe in a few years we could have a decent team.

FD

were actualy moving in the right direction this time up to 55 from 63

FIFA WORLD RANKING

1-Brazil
2-France
3-Spain
4-Mexico
5-Argentina
6-Holland
6-Turkey
8-Germany
9-USA
10-Italy
---------------------------
13-England
14-Rep of Ireland
55-Scotland
60-Wales
110-N Ireland

STARVING 0 - 3 HUNGARY

oh dear :cry: .......Scotland players are to get a cash bonus of £1000 if the reach Germany 2006 they dont even deserve to play for the country they are :x ^!*@% :x i think we Scots Fd,Foxy,Classic ect... on evo-web would get us there we would have a better chance than those pathetic performers.

We cant blame Berti all the time.

That was the first time I've been impressed with Scotland for a long time. They were playing well against one of the greatest sides in Europe.

I still don't understand some of Berti Vogts tactics tho. Why play Crawford? Why take of McFadden for Pearson? And why is Thompson in the squad at all??

yip they did well in the first half they just need to keep this up for a whole match and use those good performaces in our WCQ games.

as for Bertis team selections i not too bothered who plays as long as we win.

but i would like to see more SPL players from hibs,hearts..ect other get in more rather than what we have had in the past players from the english 1&2 div.

Very good performance, should've been out of sight at half-time and the penalty decision was a shocker, the usual big team getting the decisions.

Still can't see us qualifying as it's quite a difficult group, but here's hoping.

FD

Half-decent performance last night, but we lack that little spark that could take us a level higher. Thought Craig Gordon made 3 horrendous errors and was lucky to get away with every one.

So pish up front. McFadden and the Man Utd player, I forget his name now where pish, would've been better sitting in the house with me. They've been minging for the past few games. Bazza was back to his brilliant worst again.

FD

Re: Scotland - Give them their fuses back Berti

Ach well I'm off to Hampden today to watch Berti's boys take a beating no doubt, I'm going for 1-0 Norway

Think it's a cert draw, either 0-0 or 1-1. Hope we win, but can't see it.

FD

Fucking shite, sack this idiot now. Why is a chump like that Portsmouth guy getting in, he always picks players who are at a Premiership team purely because of that reason, and leave in-form SPL players out (Riordan, for example). Lost count of the amount of times we had the ball 30 yards out and had not a single player in their box. :roll:

And McFadden's an eejit - not content with giving them a certain goal he decides he's had enough and gets sent off. Maybe he's trying to show Berti how to do it.

McFadden isn't an eejit. There's always the chance that the penalty can be missed. The real eejit is Craig Gordon. What the fuck was he playing at when the corner came in? No-mans-land.

We simply don't deserve to lose a record like that to a team like Norway. I wouldn't mind losing at home to Italy or any of the other big teams, but Norway? Scotland are now officially a joke.

If we don't beat Moldova on Wednesday, I'll be joining the Berti Vogts' critics club. I've said he should stay before, but if we're flying out of Moldova on Wednesday night with anything other than 3 points, then stuff him.

Back
Top Bottom