1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

the ronaldo/ronaldinho move on a edit player

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by armando29384, 18 October 2005.

1. armando29384

armando29384 Guest

hey,

I hope some1 can help me with this. I like to make some custom players of my own in the game. So I went and created a player but then I also want him to do the trick ronaldo and ronaldinho do, if you press the black button 3 times. Does anyone known how my created player cab do this thnx

2. Burak_FB1907

Burak_FB1907 Conference

18 August 2005
    hertfrodshire
    maybe try using a base copy of Ronaldinho and then editing the appearance ?

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    It can't be set in game, I'm pretty sure it is written into the players ID. To set it to other players in we8le you had to give say Rivelino's (he can do flip-flap) ID to the player who want to perform the move. This was done in dkz studio, but I'm not sure if it's possible to do yet with the current tools ;)

4. grechzoo

grechzoo Conference

15 July 2004
    north wales (uk)
    after a while that avator become unattractive :(

but yeah i doubt its possible :)