The return of Djdoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
This thread has nothing to do with Djdoc himself.
I've never been a particular big fan of him but he never annoyed me neither and i'm glad for him that he was allowed to return.
I remember a couple of months ago that i asked where Plan M (ninjabreakz, etc) was and it turned out that he was banned...
When i asked to unban him, i got the answer that he and DJdoc were banned definitely because they annoyed too many people.
Now that Djdoc is back again, i ask the logical question.
What about Plan M ????

He could be a pain in the ass for some people (never for me) but there are other people who are major pains in the ass and who were never banned. On top of that, the guy started some really good threads. I still miss him...i think he deserves a second chance too.

Why not invite everyone who has been banned back then eh, lets go the whole hog...

It's not gonna happen Gerd. Thats about all that can and will be said about that. :)

I think you are a wonderfull mod and i like you a lot, but in this case you are using double standards. It's not fair IMHO...

Oh and CW everybody deserves a second or a third chance, Plan M was somebody like Joost. An acrtive member who started some good threads, not the typically banned member who comes here only to annoy people. he was a nice guy with a temper...if everybody with a temper would be banned then you should ban lots of members and using the same standards you should have been banned too, because a couple of months ago you were not exactly an example too (but i'm the first to admit that the same can be said about me and lots of other members).

Well, at least, i have give it a try. i was pretty sure that this would be the answer...you mods might aswell close the thread. it has served it's purpose (or it hasn't but, you know whati mean).

Thanks Tom, I dont think this thread is really needed in honesty. I also have to say the last I heard from Plan M I dont think he wants to come back. Ill have to do for now gerd ;)

Like i said, i have nothing against you. And if you feel offended by this thread: that was never the intention. But...
I think this thread should be possible, but it can be closed now IMHO.

Thanks Tom, I dont think this thread is really needed in honesty. I also have to say the last I heard from Plan M I dont think he wants to come back. Ill have to do for now gerd ;)

What do you mean the last you heard from him? I thought you two were secret lovers..... or mates? Whatever description you prefer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom