The Retro-PES Corner

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by miguelfcp, 19 April 2018.

1. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    @rockstrongo There's certainly a few aces in that team. I noticed last night Lyon had Caqueret and Solet on the bench, there's a few of our player's starting to get in the first team squads now. What with Millico, Kulusevski and some others.

2. rockstrongo

rockstrongo World Cup Winner

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    I'm going to have a lazy Sunday tmw and watch some of our youngens play tmw.
    I'm sure Kulusevski will start Vs Cagliari

3. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Look forward to a match report :) Serie A's tucked away on a channel I don't have unfortunately.

4. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    That's bad.
    Last year I signed up for a steaming service (they sold the rights here in Sweden this year and raised the price a bit) and it only coated me £45-50 for a whole season of Serie A/La liga,All games, magazines,clip shows,and I could see all games afterwards the whole year,so I was a happy man.
    Pay a bit more this season,but compared to having PL,I'd have to pay around the same price,per month!

mattmid and Chris Davies like this.
  5. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Well, we have to cover their wages somehow :BLINK: That's a great deal for Serie A.

6. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Pretty sweet deal,saw a insane amount of la Liga and Serie A,still do

7. wildwind

wildwind Conference

13 June 2016
    What a bargain to have all Serie A/La liga games @rockstrongo
    Again!! Kulusevski make two assist from corner for very good away win in munich
    @mattmid In youtube "Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere." I can't see the chat when I watch the replay.

On Wednesday, a WYL matchup will be shown in real life Champion League. Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta @sniglet

mattmid and sniglet like this.
  8. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    @wildwind
    A true bargain,still have it, slightly more expensive but not by much.

I'll be watching Kulusevski tmw for sure,there's a big hype here in Sweden regarding another young talent, Alexander Isak (Real Sociedad) who has been really good,but Kulusevski have been remarkable so far

mattmid likes this.
  9. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    @rockstrongo Where was Isak at before Sociedad, I seem to remember 'making' him in a previous OF.

@wildwind I'll check that, it must be switched off in the options.
    Two great corners as you said and another fine perfomance, but what an under rated player Kobacki is proving to be as well! Could be good news for Poland with him for the future.

10. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    @mattmid he was a big transfer from aik to Dortmund as a 17 year old,last season he was on loan at Willhem 2 in the Dutch league,where banged in goals left and righ

mattmid likes this.
  11. Chenghis.Khan

Chenghis.Khan WE10

1 August 2009
    What the heck is that wing defender doing in the first clip? :CONF::LOL:

mattmid likes this.
  12. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    World Youth League

Tottenham v Torino

Two teams who have found a bit of form of late meet with both needing the three points.

Uk 9.30pm

Marseille v Dinamo Zagreb

Marseille finally get to play at home. Can they find a way to goal against Dinamo's mean defence? Can Baturina get back on top of the goal charts?

Find out at 10pm

sniglet and rockstrongo like this.
  13. cosmo

cosmo El Frentudo

15 September 2015
    Got the new game, figured that on PC the matchmaking is pointless anyway so who cares about the filters, the playercount is comical. So I found a loophole to get the game. :ANX::LIE::BLUSH::EMB:

14. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Well...

15. Flipper the Priest

Flipper the Priest Vorlander Enthusiast

15 July 2003
    Surprise scoreline there.

Said no-one, ever.

sniglet and mattmid like this.
  16. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    @rockstrongo
    Lost track of time Ricky, so didn't make it for Torino. I think the defence getting in the team of the week last week went to their head!

rockstrongo likes this.
  17. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    What a goal for Spurs' opener though.

The football gods laughed at me today. Created all the good chances I'd hoped for with the tactical changes and pissed each one up the wall! :D

mattmid likes this.
  18. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Great finish wasn't it! Spurs seems to have hit a bit of form. Bennett and Richards are playing really well, shame about Parrot though, can't buy a goal.

Got to think you'll score some goals creating that many chances though, well hope to anyway!

I thought Lyon were going to be the same as well against Porto, 14 shots by half time and still 0-0, thankfully they found the net though. 20 odd shots in all away from home, I think I might stick with 4-3-3!

sniglet likes this.
  19. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    No worries mate,almost lost track myself, watching football all day long

mattmid likes this.
  20. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Week 8 Stats

Table.JPG

match stats 1.JPG

match stats 2.JPG

Player of the Year Race

pos.JPG

Kulusevski moves back to top place with a 2 assist day for Atalanta and another good all round performance. Lyon welcomed back Caqueret after injury and he quickly found his stride with a man of the match performance. Cooper shone again for Spurs as he continues to quietly keep his challenge going. His team finding some form can only help with that you would think. Atalanta's entire team make the top 25! Nivokazi, Peli, Rinaldi and Campello would also currently be in there as well had they played enough minutes.

At the other end of the scale Ben Fredj brings up the rear at just 17.95 per game from 540 minutes of action.

A look at shots...

Shots.JPG

Porto would appear to be doing an incredible job of scoring when getting it on target with 9 goals from the 13 they've managed. However at just 2.17 on target per game it's just as well they are mostly going in. If they could get better than the 28% on target they currently have their fortunes could have quite an up turn.

Atalanta and Lyon are on 14 and 13 per game respectively. Tottenham are third on 11 suggesting there's not an awful lot wrong there and as you'll see further down, it's clear where the problem lies.

In something that won't send shockwaves across the league we can see Marseille have the lowest shots on target per game and % as well at just 24.49%. It wouldn't be so bad if those on target actually went in occasionally. If their manager hasn't torn his hair out yet it can't be long.

Supersub Nivokazi has the joint most shots for Atalanta with Babbi but has one more on target. Quite impressive for a player who has only got 213 minutes of action! A starter for any other team, surely? What would Marseille give to have him up front!

Tottenham's problem would appear to be possibly as simple as finding a replacement for Parrott, who is well off song. He's had a third of their shots this season and in his 22 shots has not managed to score once. Possibly not too surprising as only six of them have found the target. Of all the team's top marksmen he is way down on accuracy.

Baturina is another man approaching a third of his team's shots. Unlike Parrot he is much more accurate, hitting the target an impressive 47% of the time. Suggesting his barren run will end soon enough.

Last edited: 17 September 2019
    sniglet and wildwind like this.
  21. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Team Of The Week Wk 8

WYL-test-round8.jpg

sniglet likes this.
  22. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    Week 9 Fixtures

Goals galore on the first set of games for this week's match ups. Although Marseille refused to get involved of course! Can this be the week for them? Dinamo v Porto was a cracker last time around and you wouldn't bet against it being high scoring again. Lyon face a tough game against a resurgent Tottenham side whilst Atalanta will be favourites against a Torino side they swept aside earlier in the season, however they will be missing both Kulusevski (suspended) and Cortinovis (injured) so could that and home advantage help the Italians who will be looking to get some much needed points.

fictures.JPG

Last 4 Form Table

Form table.JPG

Players unavailable this week

Suspended

Atalanta: Kulusevski

Injured

Atalanta: Cortinovis 1wk
    Bayern: Davies 3wks , Stiller 1wk
    Dinamo: Pavlak 1wk
    Lyon: Thomas 1wk
    Torino: Petrungaro 1wk, Ibrahimi 1wk
    Tottenham: Skipp 3wks

All other players are available to play.

Last edited: 18 September 2019
    sniglet likes this.
  23. sniglet

sniglet League 1

6 August 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    One more week without the mighty Pavlak! I shall endeavour to make the game vs Porto as boring as is humanly possible.

mattmid likes this.
  24. Flipper the Priest

Flipper the Priest Vorlander Enthusiast

15 July 2003
    I've got a good feeling about 0-0M* this week.

* About as clever as I get.

mattmid likes this.
  25. Meazza84

Meazza84 Conference

30 July 2019

26. rockstrongo

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    Brilliant!

27. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    Nice video. I subscribe to your channel too. Are you playing in tournament mode FriendVSFriend? The one we discussed last month.

28. Meazza84

Meazza84 Conference

30 July 2019
    Yes, that's the mode I always play in when I'm playing tournaments. Thanks!

Last edited: 21 September 2019
    slamsoze likes this.
  29. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011
    World Youth League Week 9

Dinamo Zagreb v Porto

uk 10pm

rockstrongo and sniglet like this.
  30. mattmid

mattmid Champions League

15 December 2011