Rangers Thread

FS2003 said:
Hope he snaps some legs, like that karate kick he did last time your lot tried to noise him up!!!!!

Bollocks!!!!

Ricksen is a trouble making nob and you know it.

What happened ot our Home Strip having the five stars above the RFC? (As In Foxtrot Yankee's Pic)

It was reported on the website that the go ahead was given for this? But the strip on sale in the shops doesnt have them on?

I was looking forward to those Five Stars :( :( :(

SilverSpider said:
What happened ot our Home Strip having the five stars above the RFC? (As In Foxtrot Yankee's Pic)

It was reported on the website that the go ahead was given for this? But the strip on sale in the shops doesnt have them on?

I was looking forward to those Five Stars :( :( :(

at la italiam sides ya mean? thats quality :D

That's good then, only another 19, 999, 998 to go and Rangers will have there £20m to spend!! :mrgreen:

What next, pay to get the badge stuck on next year? :mrgreen:

FD

fd1972uk said:
That's good then, only another 19, 999, 998 to go and Rangers will have there £20m to spend!! :mrgreen:

What next, pay to get the badge stuck on next year? :mrgreen:

FD

Haha

Wouldn't surprise me FD! :mrgreen:

The guy in Greaves Sport up the town said to someone that the Rangers shop's stars were of very poor quality as well, wonder if they come off in the wash :mrgreen: .

:mrgreen:

I can assure you they don't. These morons, who complained to the Daily Record that they bobble, probably stuck the kits in the wash at 60°C. Then tumble dried it. Then ironed it.
In fact I bet you £10 that's what they done.
If they read the label, they'd find out that you wash it at 30°C and shouldn't tumble dry and iron it.
So in conclusion, they deserve a bobbled strip.

The stars are ok. For £1 it's good. I've heard, however, that in July, the strips will be released with proper stars sewn on already. And that they'll be silver. Not sure if there's any truth behind it though.

foxtrot_yankee said:

I can assure you they don't. These morons, who complained to the Daily Record that they bobble, probably stuck the kits in the wash at 60°C. Then tumble dried it. Then ironed it.
In fact I bet you £10 that's what they done.
If they read the label, they'd find out that you wash it at 30°C and shouldn't tumble dry and iron it.
So in conclusion, they deserve a bobbled strip.

The stars are ok. For £1 it's good. I've heard, however, that in July, the strips will be released with proper stars sewn on already. And that they'll be silver. Not sure if there's any truth behind it though.

Why £10, that how much you paid for your kit? ;)

You're probably right bout the bobbling, first I even heard of it was Tam Cowan. I hate that wee fat sh!te anyway.

ClassicD said:
You're probably right bout the bobbling, first I even heard of it was Tam Cowan. I hate that wee fat sh!te anyway.

Tam Cowan's great!!!

Tam Cowan's a fat waster who slags the Old Firm non-stop because his team are sh!te - typical Scottish football fan, takes more joy in seeing others fail than their own team winning.

Oh hold on a minute, Motherwell, winning, ??? :D

ClassicD said:
Tam Cowan's a fat waster who slags the Old Firm non-stop because his team are sh!te - typical Scottish football fan, takes more joy in seeing others fail than their own team winning.

remember boxing day????

Mines aint bobbled yet either, aint got the stars as I cant be assed trailing to the Rangers Shop to get it done :-)

FD next year we are getting DIY kits, with all the material and thread needed, just need to sew it all together ;) :mrgreen:

ClassicD said:

But the Old-Firm deserve to be slagged!

Busta-Nut said:
ClassicD said:

remember boxing day????

Great reply mate. :D

Busta-Nut said:
remember boxing day????

Aye, cos beating the old firm once in a blue moon is all you'll get. Remember the last time we played you? Who scored? Good ol Lambo!

How far back do you want to go? How about the game we won 7-1, Larsson got 4 or 5?

I hear from reports Big Eck is tipped as the new no2 at man utd following the departure to Real Madird. Any truth?

Not heard that, but it'd show a complete lack of ambition if he did take that job. It practically unthinkable.

Nah doubt it, unless he was offered Fergie's job when he left then I cant see it, although him and Fergie are pretty close so would not rule it out, would be a good place to further his managerial skills though.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
mabosser said:
I hear from reports Big Eck is tipped as the new no2 at man utd following the departure to Real Madird. Any truth?

Who is Big Eck??

Alex McLeish, Rangers manager, treble winner, MON slayer :mrgreen:

See the so called 'greatest fans in the world' have shamed their club again as a gang of them in green and white attempted to beat up Bazza, Muscat and others, such a shame that those sort of fans take the rivalry way too far and cant leave players to have a personal life.

Back
Top Bottom