The Random Crap Thread

Lets see what the fuss is about.
D1xk1WYX4AEL44Z.jpg:large
Impressions? I have read many good reviews about this one, unfortunately i had never a PS3, was a PC master race member back then. And it is console exclusive.
I have heard from friends, that the master pieces of fifa are by order: FIFA WC 2010, FIFA 2011 , FIFA 2016. Until today i have only tried fifa11 unfortunately.

Impressions? I have read many good reviews about this one, unfortunately i had never a PS3, was a PC master race member back then. And it is console exclusive.
I have heard from friends, that the master pieces of fifa are by order: FIFA WC 2010, FIFA 2011 , FIFA 2016. Until today i have only tried fifa11 unfortunately.

I would just say its a very good FIFA. It doesnt have many bugs thankfully. Keepers are a bit overpowered and the cpu can get really cheaty of course however the its surprisingly random. A pretty balanced game i have to say despite these.

I would just say its a very good FIFA. It doesnt have many bugs thankfully. Keepers are a bit overpowered and the cpu can get really cheaty of course however the its surprisingly random. A pretty balanced game i have to say despite these.
I've said it a million times now, but Simon Humber (the producer of this game) was the man who would have taken FIFA into a future we'd have all loved. Breaks my heart that he's no longer with us.

A tale from work. This happened about an hour ago.

Took an important phone call at work. During the call, I had my elbow on my desk (holding the phone). About twenty minutes in, I tried to move my elbow off the desk. I couldn't. I was glued, literally glued, to the desk. I was genuinely stuck.

Turned out I'd been leaning on my gel wrist pad, and the skin had split. If you've ever wondered what's inside of them, let me tell you. Glue. Seriously - silicone adhesive. Which had slowly squeezed out, and coated my elbow, and the desk.

I can't tell the guy on the phone what's going on (I mean, fucking obviously), and everyone around me is in conversation. So I'm grabbing things - tissues, pens, a novelty miniature sombrero - to try and pry myself free, and nothing is working.

I feel the need to state at this point that, I promise you:
I am 100% not making any of this up.

After a few minutes, I managed to free myself, but now I'm sticking to everything around me - I'm sticking myself to my shirt, my trousers, ALL of the tissue paper I tried to use before.

I have absolutely no idea what he, or I, said to each other for the remainder of the conversation. Just pure, blind panic.

After I'd hung up, I rushed to the work toilets, and tried washing the glue off. At which point, someone walked in, and I had to explain why I'm in the toilets, using the mirror, to WASH MY ELBOWS.

This was before I realised that it's not exactly convenient to get your elbow inside the bloody hand-dryer.

And guess what... Washing them has DONE NOTHING. Also, IT BURNS.

What is life.

Ku2ft6S.jpg

How this post hasn't been picked up by every news website and blog in the world is beyond me, really.

How on earth have I found out about it JUST NOW?.

Last edited:
A tale from work. This happened about an hour ago.

Took an important phone call at work. During the call, I had my elbow on my desk (holding the phone). About twenty minutes in, I tried to move my elbow off the desk. I couldn't. I was glued, literally glued, to the desk. I was genuinely stuck.

Turned out I'd been leaning on my gel wrist pad, and the skin had split. If you've ever wondered what's inside of them, let me tell you. Glue. Seriously - silicone adhesive. Which had slowly squeezed out, and coated my elbow, and the desk.

I can't tell the guy on the phone what's going on (I mean, fucking obviously), and everyone around me is in conversation. So I'm grabbing things - tissues, pens, a novelty miniature sombrero - to try and pry myself free, and nothing is working.

I feel the need to state at this point that, I promise you:
I am 100% not making any of this up.

After a few minutes, I managed to free myself, but now I'm sticking to everything around me - I'm sticking myself to my shirt, my trousers, ALL of the tissue paper I tried to use before.

I have absolutely no idea what he, or I, said to each other for the remainder of the conversation. Just pure, blind panic.

After I'd hung up, I rushed to the work toilets, and tried washing the glue off. At which point, someone walked in, and I had to explain why I'm in the toilets, using the mirror, to WASH MY ELBOWS.

This was before I realised that it's not exactly convenient to get your elbow inside the bloody hand-dryer.

And guess what... Washing them has DONE NOTHING. Also, IT BURNS.

What is life.

Ku2ft6S.jpg

Wish I could like this post more than once.
So I'm going to like it / dislike it several times instead.

Oh and I just quoted it twice, so that works too.

What are you talking talking about mate? Was there supposed to be a link somewhere or that's the entirety of your post?

I've said it a million times now, but Simon Humber (the producer of this game) was the man who would have taken FIFA into a future we'd have all loved. Breaks my heart that he's no longer with us.

Who is he?

What are you talking talking about mate? Was there supposed to be a link somewhere or that's the entirety of your post?

Who is he?
Nope. That's my post. I asked Gabe about FIFA 2010 WC, because i have never played it and i have read many good reviews about it.

After i meant that, as i completely missed the series from 2012 until 2017, i have only tried 2011 on PC, if 2010 WC is really so good.

And finally i stated that based on posts and rumors, from fellow members here and in other forums, i have an impression , that is what i receive from other peoples' opinions at least, that the best FIFA's may be 2010WC, 2011, 2016. Basically 2016 is acclaimed here in Evo, while 2011 and 2010 WC in other forums.

These all are just in my mind as thoughts, that's why i asked. I Did not reproduced any other's opinion, or topic, or a bestOF compilation . I asked just of curiosity. You know, it is how he use to say in PES topics , that PES 5/6/we9le/2013/etc, etc....pick whatever you like, was the golden fleece of PES-era.

Maybe the last sentence in my previous post, seemed to have more weight than i intended to. Blame my poor english for this.

Last edited:
Nope. That's my post. I asked Gabe about FIFA 2010 WC, because i have never played it and i have read many good reviews about it.

After i meant that, as i completely missed the series from 2012 until 2017, i have only tried 2011 on PC, if 2010 WC is really so good.

And finally i stated that based on posts and rumors, from fellow members here and in other forums, i have an impression , that is what i receive from other peoples' opinions at least, that the best FIFA's may be 2010WC, 2011, 2016. Basically 2016 is acclaimed here in Evo, while 2011 and 2010 WC in other forums.

These all are just in my mind as thoughts, that's why i asked. I Did not reproduced any other's opinion, or topic, or a bestOF compilation . I asked just of curiosity. You know, it is how he use to say in PES topics , that PES 5/6/we9le/2013/etc, etc....pick whatever you like, was the golden fleece of PES-era.

Oh sorry, I didn't see the other part...:CONF:

FIFA 12 on PC is sweet, sweeter than 11 in my opinion and a better game than many current gen games (PES & FIFA).

They don't build things today, like they used to!!!... :P :P :P
Why am i watching this, instead of PES/FIFA news??!!! :FISH:

Is it only me or anyone else lost their desire for gaming compared to their childhood at least?
I still play here and there but im not really drawn to it anymore, ironic as an adult now i could afford any system compared what i had as a child.

Managed to do this yesterday while taking off the tempered glass panel from my PC to clear out some dust...

67224149_10156316966222791_7777693204731658240_o.jpg

The bottom corner of the panel tapped onto the surface and the panel quite literally shatterd in my hands. :D

Luckily NZXT are sorting a replacement for me. PC is fine although the cleanup operation could take months if not years! :P

Is it only me or anyone else lost their desire for gaming compared to their childhood at least?
I still play here and there but im not really drawn to it anymore, ironic as an adult now i could afford any system compared what i had as a child.

Know exactly how you feel. I usually feel too burnt out (if that's the right term) to get invested in a new game and just get put off. Sometimes I even feel guilty for not being productive instead, even though it's my free time!

Know exactly how you feel. I usually feel too burnt out (if that's the right term) to get invested in a new game and just get put off. Sometimes I even feel guilty for not being productive instead, even though it's my free time!

Yeah not to mention the working hours, family, friends and i dont even have kids oh dear. During some of the free nights midweek i rather just fall to sleep to a tv show or to a movie. As for the weekends i almost never have a full free day to play and get invested into a story driven game...and for what..to wait another week or two for to have free time?

Lets be honest i still playe a LOT of rocket league compared to other games, but there i just hop in hop out for 3-2 games for 20 mins. While the 20 mins ie in Witcher is only to find out what to do next.

ps i hope you did not get injured during teh shattering, looks like an epic distruction of a movie set

Yeah not to mention the working hours, family, friends and i dont even have kids oh dear. During some of the free nights midweek i rather just fall to sleep to a tv show or to a movie. As for the weekends i almost never have a full free day to play and get invested into a story driven game...and for what..to wait another week or two for to have free time?

Lets be honest i still playe a LOT of rocket league compared to other games, but there i just hop in hop out for 3-2 games for 20 mins. While the 20 mins ie in Witcher is only to find out what to do next.

ps i hope you did not get injured during teh shattering, looks like an epic distruction of a movie set

Can relate to that pretty much word for word, I've got nearly 500 hours into Rocket League just because I can play a few games at a time. :D

And no, thankfully temepered glass is designed to shatter like that when it breaks and the pieces are not sharp at all, I didn't even get cut!

Slept 12 hours, crazy week. Just woke up an hour ago, went shopping. Now sipping coffee watching City and WHam...but the gym closes in 2 hours. Never understand some of my friends/colleagues/girls who call and "hey how about one beer? im bored". Im eagerly waiting one night when im so bored i can get back to a story based game rather than sleep.

IIRC!!!!! moon doesn’t even exist. It is a hologram projection or a big lighter-projector on the protective bawl you think is sky. All these over our flat earth of course!! :D
I think you're right.
I also bet that the projector is the same one used for summoning that Bruce guy who's half bat and half man and who drives a car that vaguely resembles a Formula E, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom