The Prison Break - 2nd Season

I'm a Prison Break addict

I just see the episode 7 of the saison 2, what is it about "europeangoldfinch.net" ?

http://prisonbreakfan.forumactif.com/ftopic432.European-Goldfinchnet.htm

alot of informations about this website, it's a game for the fan's

or

http://www.allocine.fr/communaute/forum/message.html?communaute=2&nofil=452693&refserie=451

bOLShOI bOOZE = 32009 1045709 (try 32 0 09N, 104 57 09W in Google Earth)

First Scofield number from Sarah = 7363398687 ("rendezvous")on your mobile etc..

Last edited:
woaa just finished ep 07 of s02 it's really amazing!!!:applause: but@thomas or someone else can tell me where i can find the rest of the season in English Please??

Best episode for me. Twists were omnipresent !!!!
All the storylines are very exciting. It's better to know exactly what all the characters are planning to do now. Will they all succeed ? I don't think so :).

I'll say it again.

:applause: :eek: Prison Break is a f'n Masterpiece!!!!!!! :eek: :applause:

For me, it was as great as last week. Maybe more. Writters know how to play right and the story keeps being interesting weeks after weeks. Even though Mahone's secret was already known, his discussion with Scofield was perfect.

But I'm a bit sad that now the political plot (against Burrows) is completely kept aside.

What a great episode, my favourite of the season so far.

I myself are a tad sad that Burrows is caught, my thoughts even while watching the first season was that Scofield was going to uncover the truth. No way his brother will get broken out of prison again, the only thing that may save his is a car crash or someone passing him and helping him before he gets to the police station.

wow! best season 2 episode so far. the phone talk was something!

i bet linc and lj aren't going to jail again as the conspiration wants they dead. you know who's missing? their dad :)

Very disappointed. The beginning erases the previous episode and the end is laughable. Once again Bellick was tricked by his buddy and Michael his a drag. The mole working against the Burrows is "déjà-vu". The only positive aspect is the plot coming back with some new evidence.... Wowww !

Last edited:
Last night's episode was indeed quite crap.

I felt some of the excitement I usually feel during PB not present and some parts like tuta said were kinda 'predictable' and a bit dull.

Probably one of the worst episodes of the show thus far in my opinion but next week's will probably be a good one again. Plus after all not every episode can be amazing so I'm happy nonetheless. :)

GREAT EPISODE! Loved it after last week's disappointment.
Agreed.

Much better episode this week.

Although Fish was kinda pi$$ing me off last night with his constant wussiness but at the end, it paid off I guess and so he was right to let them go...

By the way, what me and my family guessed all along is slowly slowly going to happen I guess.

Here's the part where slowly but surely Agent Kellerman starts shifting towards a better guy... and disobeying his boss' orders. He's been told to kill Sarah but he won't. He's getting tired of taking orders from Lee and will eventually go AGAINST them!

Is it me or I'm the only one to find the evidence story a bit ridiculous ?
The guy doing Rambo ? Couldn't that be a squad of mercenaries instead. If it's soooooooo crucial to kill Lincoln, why the badguys only try one by one ? Creating a team of old mercenaries is very easy and much more interesting (for me :)).
But the rest was ok, the Gps story and T-Bag were great. However, I hope Sara can't hold her breath, can't bear her anymore.

tuta77 said:
However, I hope Sara can't hold her breath, can't bear her anymore.
lol you're mean Tuta. :lol:

But I don't understand what you mean by the first part of your post above!? :confused:

p.s. I heard there's only 2 more episodes to this season left!?! :eek:

I don't know.. but once this last episode ended, I heard something about only 2 more episodes left... to what (whether it's season break or season end or whatever) I'm not sure..

OMG just seen the new ep and by far it had many of the greatest twists, turns and cliffhanger moment of the show to date.

I can't believe I need to wait another week to find out what has happened. I don't want to see Sarah die but how else will she get out of it. Don't get me wrong it's pretty much what this sort of show is about, uncontrollable situation that can never really be gotten out of but then at the last minute a way is found. Though for any of you that watch Vanished you may understand what I mean when don't be afraid to expect the expected.

OMG just seen the new ep and by far it had many of the greatest twists, turns and cliffhanger moment of the show to date.

I can't believe I need to wait another week to find out what has happened. I don't want to see Sarah die but how else will she get out of it. Don't get me wrong it's pretty much what this sort of show is about, uncontrollable situation that can never really be gotten out of but then at the last minute a way is found. Though for any of you that watch Vanished you may understand what I mean when don't be afraid to expect the expected.
I've missed the last two episodes of that show now. :(

I was SHOCKED to see them do what they do to Agent Kelton though. Never expected a guy who pretty much looked like the 'starring person' along with senator to die after a few episodes! :lol:

I've missed the last two episodes of that show now. :(

I was SHOCKED to see them do what they do to Agent Kelton though. Never expected a guy who pretty much looked like the 'starring person' along with senator to die after a few episodes! :lol:

Well you are going to miss even more now, it has been cancelled after 10 episodes, the remaining 4 are to be aired on foxonline. I am really gutted as I have no idea how I am going to catch the rest of this program.

Kelton's death was for me one of the most shocking deaths in a tv show I have ever seen when it comes to a lead character. For me he was what the show was abased around, now I know it was about the Senator and his wife but Kelton made everything connect.

This show was pretty much doomed from the start IMO, it started off as a project between writer(s) that just signed a new contract with FOX. The first of many I assume so it was nothing too serious. It reminds me of Carnivale, another doomed American show, yanks are too fickle for their own good.

Yeah I agree, it was doomed from the start and we just knew sooner or later f'n FOX (Devil network lol!) will cancel it like they did with one of my fav other shows a few years back, "Tru Calling" (don't know if you remember that but starring was the lovely Eliza Dushku).

Especially the moment it got moved from Monday nights airing right after Prison Break to a spot on Friday night, we knew it'd be only a matter of time before the show gets cancelled.

Killing off Kelton's character was indeed one of the most shocking TV show moments I've ever witnessed too. Especially when in the previous episodes to that, they had let us (the audience) get to know his family (his daughter and wife) and the problems they had better.

It just made no sense that they suddenly killed him and brought in a new starring detective... but I heard rumours about why that happened and if that's true.. that's ridiculous cuz Kelton was doing a great job co-starring this.

FOX has made a decision not to put their hit drama "Prison Break" on winter hiatus this season as they did last year, Preston Beckman, executive VP of strategic program planning at Fox said today at the International Radio & Television Society.

Last season, FOX pulled the Monday night thriller at the end of November and brought it back on March 20. Then they ran the remaining 9 episodes non-stop till the end of May pairing it off with their mega-hit series "24".

Originally, the network had the same plan for this year. But, as reported earlier, FOX is having its probably worst fall season ever with most of their freshman series headed for cancellation and not a single new hit on the schedule.

Last year, there had been many viewer protests against the split season of "Prison Break". But, since the network premieres the show in August (a month earlier than the official start of a new TV season), they only have 9 out of 22 episodes left by the end of November and since this highly serialized drama does not perform well in repeats, the network normally prefers to split the season in two parts (ABC's Lost and CBS' Jericho will do the same this season).

This year, however, FOX does not have a choice. Although they may take several weeks off (due to sports programming and the premiere of '24'), the show will be back on TV much earlier than originally anticipated. The exact airdate for episode #14 has not been announced at this time.

NBC has announced their hit drama Heroes will also air non-stop in the new year. The second half of the season (11 episodes) starts on January 22

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Again great ep, a lot happening some expected some not. I don't see Sucre living for much longer which is a shame one of my favourite characters.

Thankfully we have one ep left so it doesn't finish yet. :)

I am interested to see how Michael and Linc will get out of this one.

wooo what a fuck*n ep Again!!!:shock: :shock: best ever ep for me so far!!happy that one of the big C*nt of this tv show gonna die soon:lol:

Last edited:
There is one episode left before the break the Fall Season finale, its on next week.

Lost and Prison break are my fave tv shows at the moment but prison break is getting like James Bond where they keep keeping their enemy's alive etc instead of just killing them.

And the prison guard nonsense is a non starter as he was getting interviewed about the bump on his head by the detective at the same time the murder took place.

Back
Top Bottom