The Premiership - Still boring?

Still think the Premiership is boring?

• Nope, what a load of arse that was.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Chel$ki are still top aren't they? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
Remember at the end of last year all the articles and whingeing about the 'boring' premiership? Well Chel$ki may still have an unassailable lead but IMO the quality of games over the last couple of months or so has been the best it's been for years.

The 'mediocre' sides have come out and played this season, producing some quality performances. Perhaps it's more to do with the relative demise of Man Yoo and Arsenal, but the addition of Wigan and West Ham plus a vastly improved Liverpool has made the league a much prettier place. There are also plenty of unsung heroes like Man City and Fulham, who don't always win but certainly play attractive football. Even Villa won 4-0 yesterday.

So, still bored?

boring.jpg

FD

How can you not mention Spurs?

Their story so far is the most exciting. Fuck Fulham, Man City, Wigan and West Ham.. its all about Spurs.

Oh and I was never bored in the first place.

its been a really odd season, seems to be all over the place at the moment. i wouldn't say its boring right now. and if chelsea are gonna spend so much on players and pretty much tie up the title before the season has even started the least they could do is play some nice footie. i watvhed the match yesterday i really was bored. and these are the best two teams in the league at the moment? man i can't wait until we're back, show them how it's done....again.

P-dogg said:
How can you not mention Spurs?

Yeah fair play, the Spuds do deserve a nod. Can't believe they're actually above us, just shows how wank we've been so far :puke:

Names do not win titles. Teams do. Chelsea wins because it plays as a team. A boring one, but a team.

When we stopped being a team we started to lose titles, no matter which names we signed. Now we're back on the right path to become again a team, but it's not because of new stars but because of a team style and spirit.

money bought that spirit, i'd be smiling on £60,000 a week. their manager has done well, but didn't money get him too? their money brought the football, whereas us and man utd's football brought in the money (well a bit in our case anyway).

The Premiership still produces fantastic matches regardless of who is top. I watched a Serie A match over the weekend (well, 10 minutes of it) and it bored me silly. Still proud of our league! :-)

ninjabreakz said:
The Premiership still produces fantastic matches regardless of who is top. I watched a Serie A match over the weekend (well, 10 minutes of it) and it bored me silly. Still proud of our league! :-)
And lets leave it at that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom