The patch for the 360 is out

I played online before the patch with someone from the same country as mine and lag was very minimal, almost lag-free.

I have got the first patch that they bought out the other day but that is about it, is there another one out or one coming out or is that the only one that we are going to get and all that.

Patch is good for gameplay but not for graphics.

Offline:
1. Reduce gameplay speed
2. Reduce the long ball speed
3. Downgrade graphics
4. Replay is getting better but still slower when zoom in
Online:
Well, I haven't played online yet.

I agreed it's still fast.. but patch itself reduce game speed and also long ball. At least now, I can start playing this game again. I haven't touched this game since first released due to superman speed but now i feel much realistic on gameplay.

Probably send another complain to konami and hopefully they will listen to us.

:)

In the next patch they should sort out the fatigue system as its unrealistic as it is. If they don't want to fix that well atleast give us the option to switch off fatigue in ML.

What Lami mate so you have gone back to playin pro evo 3?

I have reluctantly gone to playin fifa08, i know before you start slaggin me off about playin fifa it still doesnt match to pro but the online play is quality.

Wouldn't slag you off mate 'coz im playing fifa 08 too :lol: It's much improved this year and online is so much fun, especially 5v5.

As for PES, i'm preferring PES3 at the moment. I even tried playing PES5 but after 2 games i went back to PES3.

Not sure mate but i dont think that you will be able 2 you need to get yourself a broadband connection and a ethenet cable, you can get these things for next 2 nothin pal, and your away with the patch.

You can then get online and start largin it!:applause:

seems like I'm not the only one, I just rand Virgin media complaining about my connection.

the game is a f**king joke! there's no point playing online

What ever happened to Sensible Soccer by the way?

Ive read on other forums that some people already got the 2nd patch! Is this true?
Those people say with the 2nd patch its still not 100% lagfree though!

edit: I also read that it could be that their xbox360 is broken, meaning it will download the same patch for the 2nd time. I don't know what to believe...

dunno if anyone else has noticed this but wortha try
1. Dunno if you lot play with your pcs/laptops hooked up to the internet while on live but i do and thats when i notice that its laggy.
2. I tried it without my pc on and match was great
3. Could be down to me having a crappy connection that cant support both but i dunno cos halo and cod4 arnt laggy.

worth a try but dunno if its my pc, the game, or my connection???

Back
Top Bottom