The order your games here thread!

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
This is an experiment and may not work but if you don't try...

If you're going to order any games online, ShopTo are generally a good bet for price/delivery. The idea is to simply put affiliate links here to ShopTo for any game that people want to order. Every time someone orders through these links, the site gets commision back, which is then purely there to go back into the site for prizes or for anything the communitah at large vote for.

This is not for profit for myself in any way, 100% of the commission will be used for Evo-Web related fun.

I've listed a few games below that you may be interested in, if there are others you want to see here let me know via PM or reply in the thread.

If the idea doesn't work and no-one's bothered then fair enough.

The total on the account at the moment is £24.

Affiliate links (Note: Prices may not be the latest):

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - £36.99 at ShopTo.Net

Assassins Creed - £34.99 at ShopTo.Net

Super Mario Galaxy - £29.99 at ShopTo.Net
- Wii

Mass Effect - £37.99 at ShopTo.Net

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock + ( With Wireless Guitar Controller) - £60.00 at ShopTo.Net

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock ( SOLUS) - £37.99 at ShopTo.Net

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock + (With Wireless Guitar controller) - £60.00 at ShopTo.Net
- PS3

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - £37.99 at ShopTo.Net
- PS3

Guitar Hero III - £27.99 at ShopTo.Net
- PS2

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Staff
I've also got this idea about a balloon made of lead.

• Staff
you can pretty much buy all of those games cheaper elsewhere - why pay more when you can pay less...
Really, is there that much of a difference?

ShopTo seem pretty good for me for price and they are very good at delivery. From an affiliate point of view they make a good choice for those reasons anyway.

Back
Top Bottom