The official Fenerbahçe transfer speculation thread!

I hear there is a very realistic chance of Appiah coming to West Ham for about 8m Euros.

What are your thoughts on this, fellas?

i dont think that fener is willing to let him go. and as far as i know appiah is happy to be in istanbul. so, its gonna be difficult for you but who knows, maybe you can get him.

Yeah, I heard it wasn't the official site, but just wondered how accurate the piece was.

what are your thoughts on Appiah and him leaving? Has he been in training or have you heard any other news?

Yeah, I heard it wasn't the official site, but just wondered how accurate the piece was.

what are your thoughts on Appiah and him leaving? Has he been in training or have you heard any other news?

I love Fenerbahce

2007-07-07_api288.jpg
Fenerbahce footballer Stephen Appiah talked to the official website www.fenerbahce.org about the rumors about him leaving Fenerbahce.
’I love Fenerbahce very much and I am very happy here. It has always been reported that I will leave Fenerbahce. I really do not understand why they write these fictional stories about me, I’m really tired of these rumors. I still have a contract with Fenerbahce, so if any club wants to transfer me, they first have to talk with my club Fenerbahce. I love Fenerbahce and love the fans a lot. All I want to say that I am very happy here.’

And today:

2007-07-12_appi4.jpg

2007-07-12_appi2.jpg

2007-07-12_idman2.jpg

Last edited:
I think this thread must continue because speculations are crazy these days.ronaldinho,adriano,kanoute,eto,shevchenko,vagner love,daniel alves,babtista,gökhan ünal,mehmet topuz,carew,hilton are only this weeks speculations :w00t:

Önder Turacı... what can you tell me about him? He's rumoured to join Benfica.. Alex too, but that one I don't believe it's true..he admited we made an offer last year, but it was too low..so, if we couldn't sign him being free.. I don't believe we'll do it now.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/21156/page-120

Önder Turacı.

I dont believe alex news,he has good contract ı think wont go,and yes alex is too low but his teqnique is 20/20,fantastic pass,fantastic crossing and corner,free kick is good but big possible his free kick is crossing.Typical 10 number,dont run in match but dangerous corner ı think.whatever.

Back
Top Bottom