The official Beijing Olympics Thread

well well!but now,do you know the new China? N~E~W!
may be,there no country in the world is absolutely democratic!may be!
so you are talking about China,plz know China first!
Do you know China?a NEW China,a TRUE China!!!

I live in China, I feel very happy,
As Chinese, I am very proud of..
Each country has a development stage..
China is no exception, I believe that my motherland..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This was fucking amazing, how the fuck were five of the teams in front of the world record all the way through in the men's 4x100m freestyle I don't know. What a finish by the USA as well.

This was fucking amazing, how the fuck were five of the teams in front of the world record all the way through in the men's 4x100m freestyle I don't know. What a finish by the USA as well.

They are all on Drugs thats why :-pp

France almost win the gold medal :((
great race anyway

These suits are meant to be NASA made, and imo they shouldn't be allowed as it defeats the point of natural athletics. Also means poorer nations can't afford this equipment.

I agree - what next? little rocket launchers on the back of their feet?!!!

They should all have a little pair of speedos and nothing else - that would seperate the men from the boys ;))

These suits are meant to be NASA made, and imo they shouldn't be allowed as it defeats the point of natural athletics. Also means poorer nations can't afford this equipment.

yeah your probably right, should be an even playing field, but the problem with that is that you can get into a million different advantages the richer nations have anyways, so in the end does this really matter? can poorer nations really compete anyways...

Poorer nations like Kenya and Ethiopia have loads of great athletes with Gold medals at the olympics.

The Murray brothers are currently 3-4 in their first set against Nestor and Niemeyer of Canada, it's going with serve at the moment. Can't help feeling that this sport doesn't really belong at the Olympics, and the Chinese appear to agree with me - it's 10.30pm in Beijing and they all must be out on the smash, it's like an echo chamber in the tennis arena.

Poorer nations also can't afford world renown dieticians, nutritionists, training facilities, salaries, medical care, etc. etc. etc. should they be banned as well? ;)

Hey I didn't say what you quoted you cheeky little Mirror monkey!! ;))

Poorer nations like Kenya and Ethiopia have loads of great athletes with Gold medals at the olympics.

yeah but mate, they all go to university or college in the states and get professional trainers, etc... and they all get it paid for

Sure, that helps alot but you have to admit these athletes are physically superior when it comes to resistance and speed, it´s in their nature.

question: why is it that professional tennis players, footballers etc all can compete in the Olympics, but not professional boxers?"

MDF51790.jpg

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom