1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Nordic teams in pes5

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by B-Freak, 14 August 2005.

1. B-Freak

B-Freak Conference

1 August 2004
    Hi I dont know if it has been confirmed yet about malmø,,FC Copenhagen and Rosenborg to be in pes5 but I Think that 1 of the teams are completely insane to put in the game and that team is FC Copenhagen because it should be Brondby instead...and this is not because that I am mad or anything but if you look at the two teams then Brondby would be the team that should be in the game.because they are the danish champions, they are the team that have reach the longest in the uefa cup the last 2-3 years, and they are number two in the danish league at the moment FCK is 3......

Am i Right or what??????

2. mandrup

mandrup Guest

Based on the fact that Brøndby always has been doing much better in an international perspective I think they should get the spot. That being said I don't think any Nordic teams will be represented in the upcoming game - maybe Rosenborg, but I doubt it.

3. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
    I agree that the champion should be first priority if they are to have any scandinavian teams.

4. I think Brøndby should represented, but that's just my opinon...

5. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    BTW I heard that the new teams confirmed in PES5(by OPS2 magazine) are Malmo, AIK & Rosenberg....who's AIK?

6. Bratigoal

Bratigoal Non-League

14 July 2004
    Andenes, Norway
    AIL Solna from Stockholm!

7. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
    No way!!! AIK is in the second division!!! :O I would be chocked if they were in!

8. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    Well it was in the OPS2 Magazine that AIK Rosenberg & Malmo were in it.

9. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    AIK's stadium is in the game (the Rasunda Stadion) so this may explain their inclusion. Personally i would put in Brondby from Denmark, Rosenborg from Norway, and Helsinborg or Djurgaarden from Sweden.

10. VIF|Flash

VIF|Flash Guest

I would like Vålerenga instead Rosenborg!
    Rosenborg are 6 point from relegate in Norwegian Premier League this year!
    Vålerenga are 4 point behind 1. place!

11. Madrileno

Madrileno EVIVA LA LIGAAAA

18 June 2005
    MALTA
    Real Madrid
    Ohhh I dream about that day when all european leagues are in .........

12. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, Perú
    I think could be in Brondby, Rosenborg and Djurgarden.

13. Riot

Riot Conference

3 May 2002
    Helsinki, Finland
    The reason why these clubs are in is because they were very co-operative with Konami Nordic, who was a majort part in getting these teams into the game. Some clubs, didnt want to be a part of the game. In the case of these teams that are int he game, the guys at Djurgården are huge fans and are going to help Konami market the game.

Now as a Finnish person, I can tell you the reason why there is no finnish club teams in there...we were supposed to have either Haka or HJK in there, but Konamni Japan flat out said that there are no finnish club teams in the top 200 (might have been 300) rankings, so they wont be in the game. Until next year that is.

14. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    So you can confirm these teams and licenses??

Will Celtic be licensed too?

15. mezzle

mezzle Non-League

14 June 2004
    Celtic are 99.99999999% confirmed as liscensed. Most magazines have pretty much confirmed they are!

16. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Thanks god for that... wonder why they aren't in WE9 though, especially since the cover star plays for them. :p

I've always hated all those fake names for Celtic.

17. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    Nakamura hadnt signed with Celtic when the cover/game was released probably.

18. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    Yes, it's a clue !!

19. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    What's happened to Rosenborg this season? For as long as I can remember, they seemed to be one team in Europe guaranteed to win their domestic league every season. Last season Valarenga pushed them hard, and now this season, bottom half of table!

It's like they were playing on 3 stars for the past 10 years and this season, they pushed it up to 6 stars and are finding it too tough. Maybe there are too many cpu cheats in the Norwegian league?

20. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    probably winston lol!

21. antan87

antan87 Non-League

31 May 2005
  22. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, Perú
    So, is probably to Djurgarden, Rosenborg and Copenhague.

23. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    I assume the scandanivian sides are licensed as well?

24. mezzle

mezzle Non-League

14 June 2004
    It would appear that more than 3 scandanavian teams are liscensed. Official PS2 magazine confirmed that Copenhagen, Rosenberg and Malmo FF were all liscensed. The more the merrier.

25. mystik

mystik Guest

Djurgården is in the game. At their official site www.dif.se , it's a banner with PES on it! And some guy mailed Djurgården and they said that they will be in the game. :D