The Master League adventures thread

Respect to all the ML guys keeping it going in here.
I'd probably be back soon,right now I'm having some issues playing this game,hope for a foul patch sorting it.
Plus playing my NBA 2k way to much and sorry to say,even if I'm enjoying it,FIFA 17.
But I'll be back soon.
Can't let @Deco run the ship on his own

Respect to all the ML guys keeping it going in here.
I'd probably be back soon,right now I'm having some issues playing this game,hope for a foul patch sorting it.
Plus playing my NBA 2k way to much and sorry to say,even if I'm enjoying it,FIFA 17.
But I'll be back soon.
Can't let @Deco run the ship on his own

Just holding the fort for a while big fella . .. .You might be back after the patch.

@slamsoze Actually playing with Nottingham Forest, only made 2 signs, started bad. Then I played like a "small team", defensive, building slow every attack, won the league suffering every match. If you play focused it's actually possible to use small teams, the last matches were easier with a TS of 80, but you still have to try to keep the ball most of the time.

Premier League has been hell of a job this season, singing also has been hard, draws with big teams (Chelsea, ManU), some wins also, and trying to win against "lower" teams should be enough to get to europe, i hope.

Slamsoze I'd leave the singing to the fans. .singing while dribbling would be too difficult lol.

Hey guys, did anyone accurately tried LEGENDARY level actually? I've an half idea of testing it out in a proper Master hoping for some more aggressiveness in the tackles by cpu, but right now I'm dead tired, might not be a good idea for my nerves :D .

Fuckin loving this game at the moment warts and all . . this next match Brescia v Carpi includes my first penalty in ML. . Brescia's second goal in my eyes is an absolute peach, from the moment the keeper rolls the ball out, to the finish .. just great teamwork .one of the best goals I've scored on Pes .. it's not spectacular but it gave me that punch the air moment . .Carpi deserved their win.

Fuckin loving this game at the moment warts and all . . this next match Brescia v Carpi includes my first penalty in ML. . Brescia's second goal in my eyes is an absolute peach, from the moment the keeper rolls the ball out, to the finish .. just great teamwork .one of the best goals I've scored on Pes .. it's not spectacular but it gave me that punch the air moment . .Carpi deserved their win.

You did bring out the Champagne when getting the penalty right?
That's rarer than Leeds playing in the PL,calls for a celebration

Long time no see, evo-mates. It was impossible for me to play this last weeks, too much things to do... But I'm on the road again:

Kkmq2Jl.jpg

This was a crazy match indeed. It had everything, unless fouls, hahaha.

And the month ended like this:

y7LYDWS.jpg

The Steaua match was crazy. Betis were marvelous.

Let's keep it up!

Think this is probably the longest break I've had from PES in the last few years but watching a mixture of some Master League highlights here and a guy on Reddit, KnightMD, who posts really cool little clips has made me want to get back into it! Not quite ready to commit to a full Master League but I've started a Champions League as Chelsea on Top Player - 11 minute matches and a camera angle that I'm really liking as well.

Just played my first match of the campaign, away at Atletico Madrid! Decided to go 3-5-2 with a fairly robust midfield of David Luiz, Bakayoko and Kante. Christensen stepped into centre half with Morata and Hazard up front. Really close match and surprisingly physical!

Matchday 2 of the Champions League campaign - home against Roma!

Went back to 3-4-3 for this one and for the majority of the game it actually worked really, really well. In hindsight though, playing Azpilicueta at centre back against Dzeko was a huge mistake and this game was calling out for Rudiger or Christensen to start instead and mark him man for man.

Still, really entertaining game for me!

Highlights for me are Courtois' save at 6:20 and Hazard's solo effort that starts inside his own half at 8:44!

Last 4 games of the group stage and I'll probably try and edit just this one post to include all of the highlights / videos. I've ended up playing them all today! Had some really good fun with PES this weekend, nice to play after a few weeks away.

After losing to Roma we were home against Maarsfort, the weakest team in the group by some way, and so were looking for a big win here to help out with the goal difference. Following this game we were due to travel away and play the reverse fixture against Maarsfort as well so a strong performance would be ideal.

Away at Maarsfort! After the unconvincing performance against Maarsfort we were due to play the away fixture and ideally take 6 points from the two easiest (on paper) ties from the group. Fortunately, unlike the home game, we turned up for this one and really turned up in style!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom