Liverpool Thread

ProEvo said:
Sledgehammer said:
Really? Let's take a look:

Duds: Heskey, Biscan, Diomede, Traore.

Jury still out: Diao, Diouf, Smicer (shut up! I think he's ok)

Good: Riise, Baros (doesn't play him though), Hyypia, Henchoz.

It's not a dreadful record, but it's his willingness to play his duds rather than sweep them under the carpet that really pisses me off.

That is quite poor for a guy that's recieved honours......... :shock: ;)

I thought Litmannen was a good signing, but he let him go. Also Babbel was good (b4 his legs went) and so is Hamann (did Houlier or evans sign him ?). Why does he play Traore so often when even Abel Xavier was better... same with Heskey; Baros, Diouf and Mellor are all better as were Litmannen and Anelka.

ProEvo said:
Litmanen seemed to be the only one who had some flair and creativity in the team at the time, yet he hardly played and then Gerard got rid of him!!!!!! :shock: ;)

that was the trouble tho, i bet if houllier could have 11 murphy's he woudl, and no i dont mean robocops!!

Oh my god why did we let Litmanen and Anelka go?!? OK, that's it, I downgrade his record to 'attrocious'. :x

yeah but look at wengers record, hes a genius in the transfer market imo but hes still spent a lot of money on poor players. God knows how someone can go from getting viera for 4 mill, henry for 7.5 and getting 50 mill profit on overmars and anelka to buying wiltord, jeffers, van bronk, gilberto and cygan.

Houllier does seem to have some serious issues with buying and selection but im just trying to point out he has pulled out a few bargains. Personally i think he was right to get diouf instead of anelka though.

faiers said:
yeah but look at wengers record, hes a genius in the transfer market imo but hes still spent a lot of money on poor players. God knows how someone can go from getting viera for 4 mill, henry for 7.5 and getting 50 mill profit on overmars and anelka to buying wiltord, jeffers, van bronk, gilberto and cygan.

Houllier does seem to have some serious issues with buying and selection but im just trying to point out he has pulled out a few bargains. Personally i think he was right to get diouf instead of anelka though.

Good post there mate.

faiers said:

Jeffers is by far the worst signin by Wenger, £10M on I guy thats not done much and scored a few goals...............we would kill for that £10M now!!!!! :shock: ;)

ProEvo said:
faiers said:

Jeffers is by far the worst signin by Wenger, £10M on I guy thats not done much and scored a few goals...............we would kill for that £10M now!!!!! :shock: ;)

He hasn't exactly had a good run in the team has he ProEvo to be fair. Hopefully if he's still here next season he'll be givin more starts.

Zico said:
ProEvo said:
faiers said:

He hasn't exactly had a good run in the team has he ProEvo to be fair. Hopefully if he's still here next season he'll be givin more starts.

He has been linked with Everton, but I can't even see us gettin half the money back......... :( ;)

just wonderin what people thoughts are on joe corrigan??I personally think that he should be sacked as lots of good goalies are actually gettin bad(eventually) when they sign 4 liverpool(james,westerveld,dudek,cant say much bout friedl as he was hardly used but doubt he was as good as he is now?)

JUST WONDERIN WHY A POST IS DEDICATED TO A LOSER TEAM THAT WAS GIVEN A MASSSIVE LEAD ADN THEN BLEW AT AS THE MIGHTY MAN U BOYZ STORMED HOME AND KICKED THEIR ARSES! WE ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN U ARE NO 1 NO 1 NO 1 ARESNAL ARE NO 2 NO 2 AND FEELING BLUE!!!!!YOU WILL BE WAITIN ANOTHER DECADE TO TASTE VICTORY YOU LOSERS, ARSENAL = LOSERS

MAN U NO 1 NO 1 NO 1 ARSENAL N0 2 NO 2 AND FEELING BLUE
ROY KEANE IS OUR KING AND HAS LEAD US TOO MANY GLORYOUS WINS WE ARE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE HTE BWEST ARSENAL SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! NO 1 NO 1 NO 1 CHAMPIONS CHAMPONS

WE ARE THE GREATESTR TEAM EVER TO PLAY IN THE PL WE ARE THE BEST THERE IS NO ONE CLOSE TO MATCHING OUR SKILL WE ARE A DECADEE AHEAD OF TYHE REST OF THE LEAGUE. CHAMPIONS CHAMOPIONS CHAMPIONS WE ARE NO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

cosby said:
JUST WONDERIN WHY A POST IS DEDICATED TO A LOSER TEAM THAT WAS GIVEN A MASSSIVE LEAD ADN THEN BLEW AT AS THE MIGHTY MAN U BOYZ STORMED HOME AND KICKED THEIR ARSES! WE ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN U ARE NO 1 NO 1 NO 1 ARESNAL ARE NO 2 NO 2 AND FEELING BLUE!!!!!YOU WILL BE WAITIN ANOTHER DECADE TO TASTE VICTORY YOU LOSERS, ARSENAL = LOSERS

ROY KEANE IS OUR KING AND HAS LEAD US TOO MANY GLORYOUS WINS WE ARE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE HTE BWEST ARSENAL SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! NO 1 NO 1 NO 1 CHAMPIONS CHAMPONS

WE ARE THE GREATESTR TEAM EVER TO PLAY IN THE PL WE ARE THE BEST THERE IS NO ONE CLOSE TO MATCHING OUR SKILL WE ARE A DECADEE AHEAD OF TYHE REST OF THE LEAGUE. CHAMPIONS CHAMOPIONS CHAMPIONS WE ARE NO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Awful spelling, and overall a poorly constructed post. Well done!

HAVE FOOKIN CRY YOU BIG GURL WE ARE CHAMPIONS AND YOU AREE LOSERS.............LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS

ROFL

I HAVE THE POWER OF ANTI BAN YOU FAGGOT SO IT SURE AS HELL WON'T BE ME AND I HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHER ALIASES TO SPAWN AND USE ON YOUM POOR SUCKERS THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!11111

FAGGOT CUNT FAGGOT POOP SCOOPPIN POOF!!!!!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
cosby said:

Awful spelling, and overall a poorly constructed post. Well done!

Fooking pathetic cosby!!!!

Keep the spelling up my friend........

Why did you hack my MSN KK?
Can one of the mods give me his IP address please.......?

Zico said:
CWright said:
You want his IP, I can do that for ya ;)

Can you give me the winning lottery numbers tonight Mystic Chris! :mrgreen: ;)

I aint just gonna go and give out the lottery numbers, I want to win millions :D

Can you also send me his IP so I can obtain some sweet revenge on the bastard! :D

Hutch we should team up and get him, he won't know what to do! :D

Just let it go boys, just let it go!!!!

I know your angry, but why don't you just forget about him.

Liverpool once again linked with a couple of players in this mornings papers.

The Harry Kewell rumour is still doing the rounds and the Simon Davies rumour has resurfaced again this morning

And for anyone whos interested Liverpool are playing a Friendly against Fleetwood on the 12th of August up in Fleetwood. There is an interesting story behind it but I wont bore you with the deatils unless you ask :D

these are the friendlies liverpool are playin:

jul 16 fc cologne
jul 19 crewe
jul 24 thailand
jul 27 hong kong select
aug 1 ajax
aug 3 galatasaray
aug 5 aberdeen
aug 9 valencia(barca pulled out)
aug 12 fleetwood town

liverpool have made hamann available with villa,valencia,bayern bein intrested.What the f*ck is wrong with "hoof-ier"?Fowler,Litmanen,Anelka now Hamann.Bringin in crap overprice players.This son of a bitch has to go
Looks like hes just plain intrested in destroying the greatest club in england

CWright said:
And for anyone whos interested Liverpool are playing a Friendly against Fleetwood on the 12th of August up in Fleetwood. There is an interesting story behind it but I wont bore you with the deatils unless you ask :D

Where I live! Aand I know the interesting story! Fleetwoods managers kid asked Houllier for the match, and Houllier said Yes, thats about it! :l
I'm gonna go to that match and throw missiles at the pool players. If Heskey is playing i'm going to run on the pitch and punch him.

Misfit said:
liverpool have made hamann available with villa,valencia,bayern bein intrested.What the f*ck is wrong with "hoof-ier"?Fowler,Litmanen,Anelka now Hamann.Bringin in crap overprice players.This son of a bitch has to go
Looks like hes just plain intrested in destroying the greatest club in england
Where did you read this about hamann?

Back
Top Bottom