Liverpool Thread

what do you mean?

That person who wrote that article w/ a heavy heart. Liverpool players aren't at a low? No they're not Euros are on their minds. It's negative w/ a pinch of positive towards the end for all the players leaving n coming. My mate told me Liverpool fans were fighting ( probably too much to drink) once they put banners up and the song YNWA they all became singing zombies! If I lived in that nick of the woods my sercurity alarm w'd be YNWA song.My point is , Liverpool just like any other club has loads of money. No shame losing to Sevilla

He probably think players won't come because no CL ... Which is ridiculous, Chelsea bloggers don't think like that . So why should Liverpool? Klopp said it best Basel w'd be decisive for Liverpool wonderful future! Not even a politician could say it better. So reading Klopp words vs that blogger, it's dreadful .

That person who wrote that article w/ a heavy heart. Liverpool players aren't at a low? No they're not Euros are on their minds. It's negative w/ a pinch of positive towards the end for all the players leaving n coming. My mate told me Liverpool fans were fighting ( probably too much to drink) once they put banners up and the song YNWA they all became singing zombies! If I lived in that nick of the woods my sercurity alarm w'd be YNWA song.My point is , Liverpool just like any other club has loads of money. No shame losing to Sevilla

He probably think players won't come because no CL ... Which is ridiculous, Chelsea bloggers don't think like that . So why should Liverpool? Klopp said it best Basel w'd be decisive for Liverpool wonderful future! Not even a politician could say it better. So reading Klopp words vs that blogger, it's dreadful .

I've read your post twice and still don't understand the point you are trying to make?

Personally as a Liverpool fan, I'm looking forward to Klopp having a full pre-season and full 38 game premier league season to work with Liverpool.

Every team will start the next with optimism.
Reality soon kicks in after a few defeats or poor performances though!

I've read your post twice and still don't understand the point you are trying to make?

Personally as a Liverpool fan, I'm looking forward to Klopp having a full pre-season and full 38 game premier league season to work with Liverpool.

Every team will start the next with optimism.
Reality soon kicks in after a few defeats or poor performances though!
lol

reading your best CB is 36yrs old most likely leaving(ending his contract) and Sakho might get a 2yr ban . Then goes on to say Allen"Jesus" is leaving then goes to say 4-5 players will stay. The blogger just seems so down. So I posted what a dreadful future from that aspect.

I do agree w/ your Every team will start the next with optimism.

Last edited:
Mou is waiting after MUTD lifts the FACup trophy. Then , he'll be introduced.

Who would be guessed we might soon have so many great coaches in the PL not to mention stars that more and more seem to spread out across the teams. Regardless of our recent shittyness, it kinda feels like the NBA of the 90s when it comes to entertainment potential.

Mamadou Sakho set to be cleared of doping & to receive no further punishment, according to L'Équipe.
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Mamadou-sakho-n-est-plus-suspendu/684087

so now what? i hope the club will sue UEFA for this somehow... it´s ridicilous he was baned for nothing apparently...

missed out on UEFA final and perhaps a chance to represent his country on national tournament..

UEFA is a bunch of jokers.

Last edited:
UEFA failed on making that test...

The ECHO understands that Sakho's defence questioned whether the substance he had taken should even be on the prohibited list - leading to UEFA ordering their own disciplinary body to first investigate whether the substance should even be on the WADA list.

Last edited:
Mané will be Klopp´s third signing after Matip and Grujic :)

13528784_1056079811096397_770846785446621055_n.jpg

It's preseason but very optimistic this group with the new player (Gjuric, Mane, Wijnaldum and a new Left Back) will make it far this season!

Klopp made some excellent signings on a relatively limited budget. Save for maybe Mane you do not however posses a lot of world beater quality (unless Sturridge stays fit) but then again, Pool seems to play it's best footie without it. It still is a damn shame you weren't able to hold on to Sterling. He probably wouldn't have regressed as much as he did.

Ok let's not get ahead of ourself, we could've drawn that game very easily.

But .. WHAT A GAME!! Mane was superb, worth every penny. Klavan was rock solid, I think we'll be in good order with Sakho, Lovren, Matip and Gomez with him.

Finger crossed for Coutinho it's just a major cramp and nothing else.

We need a replacement for Moreno, but I guess Milner could solve that and Gomez when he becomes fit. Also I would like a new striker, especially if Benteke leaves.

With those two things solved, I could see at least a fun season ahead.

It was a good match ... FairPlay to Liverpool score more , take the pts n don't look back. As we lick our wounds and contemplate . F' Mae what happened.

Mane looks so good for you, knew he would be under Klopp. Going to cause so many problems on the break.

Great time to play Arsenal though. They're always awful at the start of the season. Wenger.

We missed Mane today, we would've benefited from his individual skills against this team. Credit to Burnley who played well and we probably ran out of gas at the middle of the 2nd half.

Very good match against Spurs.
If one team deserved to win, it was Liverpool.

We can consider ourselves quite happy with this point.

On the other hand, Liverpool's defense is not the best IMO.

What a crazy ref, lots of bad decisions (Liverpool should got a penalty for Vertonghen foul on the corner, Mané should have got twice a second yellow, not sure if Liverpool disallowed goal was off-side, and there were plenty of other things).

I don't want to take anything away from Liverpool as they played great (and I support them after all) but I kind of have a feeling that this could be Leicester's story this season, more or less.

But what fun to watch Liverpool play.

Back
Top Bottom