The Live Racing : PGR4

Re: Monday Night Bashing : It's Back!!!!!!!!!

Shit! I missed that! that woulda been hilarious :)

DJ

Holio said:
My exceedingly long laugh was due to I think Mr Jelly or if could of been Flawl3ss trying a Wrighty tactic of totally T-boning me at the first corner , but all I saw was a car flying across the front of me and heading straight for the sand, I just found it very funny and couldnt help but laugh very loudly.
I don't think anybody's complaining about it mate, and especially not the commentary, it adds something to the game!! I don't plug my headset in any more, I daren't; I have serious anger management issues... :| But when you said "Chris Daveez out in-front, oh and he's blown it", it adds something that you don't get with Motty on FIFA or (shudder) Peter Brackley on Pro Evo. And you don't get real emotion either. It's cool. 8)

My girlfriend will be the founder of your "get Carl on TV" fan-club, I swear. First thing she asks me when she stays here now is "are you playing Monday Night Racing this week, I want to hear Judge Shredd again", which is worrying.

Jack Bauer said:
it adds something that you don't get with Motty on FIFA or (shudder) Peter Brackley on Pro Evo. And you don't get real emotion either. It's cool. 8)
Or F1 2005 with James Allen! he is so dry and crap!

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Or F1 2005 with James Allen! he is so dry and crap!
I know what you mean mate. The car could burst into flames and it would be "the car is on fire. The driver looks to be on fire as well. He looks a bit upset. He's crashed into the stands. Several people are injured. Now one of the people is on fire. I'm drinking tea, without milk. It's amazing." As someone said elsewhere though, the commentary is equivalent to the graphics, I suppose (i.e. not as important as the gameplay). It's just a nice little extra.

Jack Bauer, in gods honesty the F1 games havent been decent since F1 97 in my opinion you cant beat Murray Walkers "BANG BANG BANG!!! HES INTO THE BARRIERS!! SCHUMACHER!!! OHHH A TRIP THROUGH THE GRAVEL TRAP!!", but anyway this bashing idea sounds like more fun than I thought so ill join in.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Jack Bauer, in gods honesty the F1 games havent been decent since F1 97 in my opinion
Absolutely agree with you actually, I haven't played an F1 game since 2000 though, they started becoming a bit too FIFA-ish for me, if that makes any sense... I was tempted to get one lately, the PS2's 2005 one, but with the 360 now here I'll be waiting a while longer methinks!

There wont be any F1 titles for Xbox 360 or PC etc... Sony have the official FIA and FOCA license!!!

DJ

Ah. Looks like next time I'll be in the Grand Prix will be on the PS3 then!!

Yep quite right Jack but dont expect it to be anything special. Im sick of Sony's F1 games, the squirming handling and the rubbish physics and crashing!

DJ

lol @ jay666 now you will tell me you work for Studio Liverpool and thats how are F1 games have become crud.. anyway back on the subject whos up for Monday Night Bashing tonight?.....

DJ

djdavedoc said:
whos up for Monday Night Bashing tonight?.....

It may happen tonight, not sure whats going on but if I am here I will be on

I will be on there ready I think, depends on what sorta time.

DJ

I'm ready for action, maybe for the last time i've gotta give the game back to my bro. I only nicked it for the weekend but i've had it for three weeks he's gonna kill me.

No you didn't miss anything as I don't believe we met up for any racing last night. Maybe next week.

is it on 2nite just wondered just went on an like no1s online???

Monday Night Bashing will be back in 2 weeks following next weeks PES Tourny

Nowt special going on tonight as far as I know, I may pop on later if theres anyone else knockin about

Tis back, Monday Night Racing / Bashing, (please delete where applicable)

After last Monday Night Non-Event Footie evening we shall be booting up PGR once again. Racing, Bashing, Elimnating, tis all good.

(I will post about another PES Mini Tourny, really we would like 8 people, we get the 8, we can then get it sorted for time and date, so it may take place on a different evening :D )

Holio said:
Tis back, Monday Night Racing / Bashing, (please delete where applicable)

After last Monday Night Non-Event Footie evening we shall be booting up PGR once again. Racing, Bashing, Elimnating, tis all good.

(I will post about another PES Mini Tourny, really we would like 8 people, we get the 8, we can then get it sorted for time and date, so it may take place on a different evening :D )

Good thinking on the PES tourny mate, it seems MOndays can be a struggle for some

I should be on tonight for some racing from about 730, we`ll see if anyone joins in

Re: Monday Night Bashing / Racing : It's Back!!!!!!!!!

It was more racing than bashing this time, well after the first corner anyhow, which was a major pile up. I didnt get bashing anyone, though it was elimnator, I had a few lag issues, seemed to happen after the first lap whatever the problem was.

I also wasnt on till about 930 so not sure what had went before, though Classic had the highest points total meaning he's still uncatchable. Though I did take one win off him in a SLR, but I cant remember him losing any other race during my time on Live last night. (Classic, please buy another 360 game, cause your too good at this, though if you do buy a new game, dont get as good at it ;) )

It was a pretty good night of racing/bashing, shame Carl wasn't there till later on though. His brand of Irish 40second laughing fits can be matched by no-one.

tevez had a bad case of verbal diarrhoea last night, hopefully some imodium will help!

Last edited:

jay666 said:
What happened, still the same old holio smashing everyone?
No, that was left to John:

75_kev.jpg

"F**ken move you slow car bastard hole!" he'd shout, as he drove the fastest car in the game.:lol:

Carl, I'm sure I'll get panelled at FN03/GRAW.

LemonJelly said:
It was a pretty good night of racing/bashing, shame Carl wasn't there till later on though. His brand of Irish 40second laughing fits can be matched by no-one.

tevez had a bad case of verbal diarrhoea last night, hopefully some imodium will help!
what u chatting bout jelly u shoud get some glasses as ure racing is suffering from being so blind

Back
Top Bottom