The Last Guardian (PS3)

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
There's still debate about the real name of the game. Wether it's finally Project Trico or The Queen, it seems some old footage has leaked to youtube:
YouTube - Project Trico HD - PlayStation LifeStyle

They say it's an old build and in the near E3 festival, the new trailers is going to deliver much more and be one of the most important news in it.

Personally, I feel it's great and the potential is huge: mixing platforms, puzzling and emotional bonds between you and the... dragon?

If you played ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, you know what can they do in a game. Magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Project Trico (Team ICO)

This looks unbelievable. What a beautiful melody in the background too. Both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus were pieces of artistic wonder. Im sure this will be a masterpiece too. This has shot up above all other titles in terms of anticipation. Cant wait!

That footage is a tad cheesy for my tastes but I have every faith in Team ICO to produce something I'll love again. ICO and SotC remain two of my favourite games.

the wierd dog thing with baby wings looks incredible (if very ugly) and other parts do but the kid looks like ps1...odd mix. shadow of the colossus was an insanely good game, fingers crossed this is anything like that.... and it somehow finds its way to the 360!

It obviously cant come out on the 360 since its a Japan Studio developed game (an internal Sony development group). Also the graphics and music are all placeholder. The video is over a year old and was specifically meant for internal viewings only. Even the mainstream press had never seen it before. I would fully expect the full trailer with a proper title to be shown during Sony's E3 conference on June 2nd.

Thx for the update! This is one of the most anticipated games for PS3, I hope they have the time to deliver a great game as they did in the 2 previous installments of the "series".

I love the "cateagle", there's potential there for a magic and lasting experience, it reminded me of my childhood when I read and watched "The neverending story", or the first time I watched Totoro.

Great Hi-Res pics:

c_l1244572373_10.jpg

c_l1244572373_5.jpg

c_l1244572373_6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom