The King of Kong - A Documentary about the Donkey Kong World Record Score

billy mitchell needs a good slap, the self-obsessed twat!

what a complete knob! check out the hiccies in 1982! lol...

yeah as i said in the other thread it was a great film but after a i read IMDB i realised it was very highly edited to make it seem like Billy Mitchell what a proper loser

he is a twat but hes not as bad as the film makes him out to be. In the resturant for example he paid for everyone's food including Steves and in the world record attempt Mitchell did have a conversation with Weebie and didnt just blank him like the film said

Still a good watch though

nah, mate - i went on imdb for hours after watching it, like you.

when he came into the arcade and steve was playing donkey knog, steve said 'hi' and he just ignored him! there was no editing from the minute he walked in, to the time steve greeted him. then he walked away and said to his wife, 'there is someone over there i would rather not talk to!' all this happend in one continuous piece of footage.

the way he was getting his minions to keep him updated on steve's score was pathetic! like something a child would have done.

plus, whenever he said that 'the only way to prove you're a man is to play in public and set the record'. steve did this, and billy kept on making excuses to try and avoid a public 'game-off'.

i didn't have one shred of sympathy for billy, he's a moron.

i read that the restaurant thing did happen, ie. billy paid for everyone, but the way he went about ringing his ass-lickers did him no favours at all...

man, what a great, great film...

have you been on the twin galaxies website to check the latest scores?

haha yeah i did checked it straight away

seems like Mitchell did do it live to beat webees record but once again it was only infront of his brownnoses. So who knows if it was real or not

BTW did you know the head referee resigned becuase he didnt want Mitchells high score video to be put on the site? That video was very very dodgy to say the least, how can they accept a video which has glitches over the scores but they dont accept weebies and even go as far as to check his board in his house

haha so many talking points in the film

yeah, the fact that the tracking interference was RIGHT OVER THE SCORE! and they still accepted it - NO QUESTIONS ASKED! well dodgy, indeed... it was pathetic the way they waited until steve had beaten the score before revealing the video to the people watching in the arcade. then that twat wouldn't even let steve see it, even AFTER the public viewing of it!

it seemed they had double standards: one rule for the mitch'meister and another for anyone who wasn't worthy!

also, checking the board was a joke. are they supposed to check every board, all over the world, ever time someone submits a high score? or will it only be if it is higher than billy mitchell's? that's what it seemed like...

great, great movie! loved it!

Back
Top Bottom