jamie_mack said:
CC7.jpg

Guy with mic:
HYPER HYPER HYP SELECTA,
IM DA M.C. TA MAKE YOU ROCK YAH,
DIS ONE WIKID AN DIS ONE CRIS,
GOES LIKE DAT AN GOES LIKE DIS,
LADIES IN DA PLACE ARE LOOKIN SWEET YAH,
SHAKE UR ASS UPON DE DANCE FLAA, etc ad nauseam.

Re: The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 6

This round finishes tonight!

CC7.jpg

This really isn't a caption, but I have never had an easier time picking out a bunch of yahoos in my life... And I should know, sadly I could've been any one of these assholes when I was in college. Jesus Christ, no wonder I never got laid as a freshman.

Not a tremendous response for Round 7...:-k. We'll see how it goes with Round 8.

Round 7 Results:

5th place = Chris Davies - "Day one in the Big Pop Idol Fame Brother Academy house... Jesus. Look at them already. Kids these days. Fuck me."

4th place = flukesy - "Well i never thought my dad would do karaoke with me, look at thos trousers dad!"

3rd place = joystick - "Guy with mic:
HYPER HYPER HYP SELECTA,
IM DA M.C. TA MAKE YOU ROCK YAH,
DIS ONE WIKID AN DIS ONE CRIS,
GOES LIKE DAT AN GOES LIKE DIS,
LADIES IN DA PLACE ARE LOOKIN SWEET YAH,
SHAKE UR ASS UPON DE DANCE FLAA, etc ad nauseam."

2nd place = Chris Davies - "Simon Cowell's new band just couldn't face up to Crazy Frog in the charts"

1st place = jamie_mack - "Back at the Indinapolis F1 gran Prix the American fans decide to provide themseleves with there own entertainment!"

Current Leaderboard:

Chris Davies - 32
jamie_mack - 28
Joystick - 26
proximus - 20
babs - 10
dar83 - 10
Milanista - 7
flukesy - 7
ghazi - 5
crayon - 3
Butatista - 3
CW - 3
Sulph - 3

For those that are still interested / still playing...

Round 8:

CC8.jpg

Last edited:

CC8.jpg

No matter how hard he tries, timmy mallet cannot get a gig anywhere these days, even these poor bastards have had enough.

CC8.jpg

In a poor attempt to regain the position of the centre of attention, the young man on the right takes off his shirt.

CC8.jpg

As the Evoweb caption competition gathers pace, The fellow contestants look baffled at the latest leaderboard! ;)

Re: The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 8

^ Sorted it now! Sorry mate! Haha.

CC8.jpg

Look, they're definitely over age ok??! - Ronald McDonald

CC8.jpg

Here I am kids *cue music* - sexual harrassment, clown-guy! "Don't say that, don't touch there, parents will get kids put in care..." Everybody sing along!! ...You suffered from sexual harrassment little boy?? That makes me a saaaaad saaaaad clown...

Boy, far-right: That does it. Bring it, clown.

CC8.jpg

Konami arrange for a "Winning Eleven clown" to visit schools in Asia and the Americas (with a "Pro Evolution clown" coming to Europe soon, but without the slowdown of the original).

Clown: East also has not not be to be new east!
Kids: ...

Chris Davies said:
CC8.jpg

Here I am kids *cue music* - sexual harrassment, clown-guy! "Don't say that, don't touch there, parents will get kids put in care..." Everybody sing along!! ...You suffered from sexual harrassment little boy?? That makes me a saaaaad saaaaad clown...

Hahahh sexual harassment panda from south park. That makes me a saaaaad panda..

Chris Davies said:

Bird with glasses: "Dunno about Arsenal's new away kit."

Boy to her right: "Yeah mate, you should have got the home shirt like me."

Hardly any entries...

Is it worth continuing?

I don't have a problem carrying on running it, but if there's only going to be a few people playing and a few entries is it worth it...? Up to you guys really.

CC8.jpg

Tim looks into his bag of tricks for new ways to entertain the Evo-Web guys after the Caption Competition failed. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

I'd keep running it dude, there's always one that makes me laugh. If the caption competition was to die... That makes me a saaaaaad panda. :(

I dont know if the problem is the lack of updates or the lack of people taking part.

OK, yeah I'll keep it going then.

How about, 2 days per round?

Sorry for not taking part for, er, the last seven! I have been moving and then it took an age to get the net sorted.

Oh well, here we go......

CC8.jpg

Girl in blue to clown "Is it true what they say? You know, big feet....?" :mrgreen:

RuneEdge said:
I dont know if the problem is the lack of updates or the lack of people taking part.
I think my difficulty is the most of the captions surpasses my limited ingenuity.

Tim7 said:
How about, 2 days per round?
Better.

CC8.jpg

Mogley (far right) from the jungle book discovers he'd wasted his time and thought his good friend Balou would be here not a clown making Baloons!

CC8.jpg

after just a few hours after being declared innocent michael jackson was caught at this high school....... u kno the rest. ;)

OK, Sorry for going AWOL. Next round starts later on tonight!

Sweet, Tim7, make it a good one :p.

CC8.jpg

Ann-drew Summers Announce Merger Deal With Clowns Inc, Girl In Red Is The Lucky First Customer

Round 8 Results:

5th place = chris davies - Here I am kids *cue music* - sexual harrassment, clown-guy! "Don't say that, don't touch there, parents will get kids put in care..." Everybody sing along!! ...You suffered from sexual harrassment little boy?? That makes me a saaaaad saaaaad clown...

4th place = jamie_mack - Mogley (far right) from the jungle book discovers he'd wasted his time and thought his good friend Balou would be here not a clown making Baloons!

3rd place = proximus - Ann-drew Summers Announce Merger Deal With Clowns Inc, Girl In Red Is The Lucky First Customer

2nd place = crayon - Girl in blue to clown "Is it true what they say? You know, big feet....?"

1st place = proximus - Look, they're definitely over age ok??! - Ronald McDonald

Although not very many entries, some were very funny and made me laugh! Here's the standings:

Current Leaderboard:

Chris Davies - 33
proximus - 33
jamie_mack - 30
Joystick - 26
babs - 10
dar83 - 10
crayon - 8
Milanista - 7
flukesy - 7
ghazi - 5
Butatista - 3
CW - 3
Sulph - 3

Extremely close at the top! All still to play for... Right. Each round will now be exactly (as close to it as I can get) 48 hours long.

Round 9:

CC9.jpg

By the way, that girl next to the clown ain't no oil painting is she?? Shocking...

:lol: That, she ain't!

Back
Top Bottom