The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 14

Re: The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 6

jamie, Entries don't count unless they contain the picture in the post as well!

campfirekids.jpg

At a press conference Glazer revealed his final plan for his team; renaming the club to Megasoccer Funited and competing with Disneyland, "because that's where the real money is". (Picture an artist's rendition of Glazer showing kids around the super-scary Malcolm Glazer Molestation Adventure Ride)

The premises will be extended to house a new area, Alex H. Ferguson's Undeniably Crazy Kooky Original Fun Factory! Or AHFUCKOFF, for short.

campfirekids.jpg

Kyle: Mr. Garrison, do we have to do our work in your basement again?
Mr. Garrison: Yes. Yes we do. We all concentrate better away from the prying eyes of misunderstanding people.
Stan: You could at least take your disguise off now!
Mr. Garrison: It's a play uniform! I like uniforms. They're - uhm, educational!
Wendy: Kenny keeps treading on my foot and calling me fat!
Kenny: Mrvh, yrh frht brtch!

campfirekids.jpg

"That's right kids, Tim7 finally picked a fucking brilliant caption competition picture so let's all give him a round of applause!! Mmkay.

campfirekids.jpg

Man: I've got an arrest warrant here for Chris Davies, he's violated the caption competition with about a million fucking captions. I think I can see his compu... Wait a minute, what are all you kids doing down here? And why is there a collection of poo's on the sideboard behind you?

Boy: He violated us. All of us. We've been kept down here for sixteen months. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE US.

Man: ...Why the hell have you got glue squirted all over your face? Jesus dumbass, don't you know how to use glue?

campfirekids.jpg

Jesus H. Christ, yesterday I had my hand up some guy's arsehole and now I've got to get through all these kids... Wherever Michael's hid those drugs he's hid them pretty good. It's days like these I wish I'd flunked out of Cop School and become an Evo-Web moderator.

campfirekids.jpg

A major turning point in the long life of Sir Alex, here we see him at his former job.

campfirekids.jpg

The British Government Use The Bore-To-Death Punishment For Its Countrys Growing Number Of Murderous Pre-Teens

campfirekids.jpg

"You kids were going pretty fast in those bikes back there."

campfirekids.jpg

"Now I want you to call your daddy and tell that if he doesn't sell his shares he will never see you again"
Boy on right: "a mr. T impersonation for bonus funniality"

campfirekids.jpg

Chelesa take levels of tapping up to new levels with the arrival of football idol on sky one!

(sorted first pic out thank Tim)

Last edited:

flukesy said:

The new owner has the honour of calling the Man Yoo youth team register;
"Right let's see, Cristiano? here, Kieron? here, John Obi?......John Obi?......has anyone seen John Obi?"

campfirekids.jpg

"Boys. . you know its a punishable offense in this county to be transporting a fat chick across county lines?"

campfirekids.jpg

"One more word from you and I'll turn off the heating down here too."

Sorry for the delay, but this round finishes tonight!

And of course by "tonight" I obviously meant now... We won't go into the reasons for me not doing the CC new round. I can only apologize for the delay.

Some good entries again! Keep them coming!

Round 6 Results:

5th place - ghazi - "Boys. . you know its a punishable offense in this county to be transporting a fat chick across county lines?"

4th place - jamie_mack - "Chelesa take levels of tapping up to new levels with the arrival of football idol on sky one!"

3rd place - Chris Davies - "Jesus H. Christ, yesterday I had my hand up some guy's arsehole and now I've got to get through all these kids... Wherever Michael's hid those drugs he's hid them pretty good. It's days like these I wish I'd flunked out of Cop School and become an Evo-Web moderator."

2nd place - flukesy - "Stop eating your sock puppet young lady!"

1st place - Chris Davies - "At a press conference Glazer revealed his final plan for his team; renaming the club to Megasoccer Funited and competing with Disneyland, "because that's where the real money is". (Picture an artist's rendition of Glazer showing kids around the super-scary Malcolm Glazer Molestation Adventure Ride)

The premises will be extended to house a new area, Alex H. Ferguson's Undeniably Crazy Kooky Original Fun Factory! Or AHFUCKOFF, for short."

Current Leaderboard:

Chris Davies - 26
proximus - 20
jamie_mack - 18
Joystick - 13
babs - 10
dar83 - 10
Milanista - 7
ghazi - 5
flukesy - 5
crayon - 3
Butatista - 3
CW - 3
Sulph - 3

Quite a turnaround there with Chris Davies pulling out all the stops. Great work :).

Round 7:

CC7.jpg

CC7.jpg

Guy on left: Hey look! We're LIVE on TV!!!
Guy on right: Does my bum look big in this?

Definitely I don't have the necessary ingenuity to create a phrase here, less in english.

Tim7, I have planned to utilize the thematic of this games to create one similar in a spanish forum (www.winningeleven.com); I ask you for your consent.

Greetings.

Tim didnt invent the game. Do what you like.

RuneEdge said:
Tim didnt invent the game. Do what you like.
Seriously?, so I'll create it, any problem just say me.

Thanks.

Yep, RuneEdge is right, I am certainly not the maker of Caption Competitions!

They have been around for a while. (I'm thinking Have I Got News For You)

So, go for it Glavisted. And good luck :).

No one wants to play anymore?
I was expecting really good ones with this pic.

It's a great pic, but it's really hard...

CC7.jpg

Simon Cowell's new band just couldn't face up to Crazy Frog in the charts

CC7.jpg

Day one in the Big Pop Idol Fame Brother Academy house... Jesus. Look at them already. Kids these days. Fuck me.

CC7.jpg

"Well i never thought my dad would do karaoke with me, look at thos trousers dad!"

CC7.jpg

Back at the Indinapolis F1 gran Prix the American fans decide to provide themseleves with there own entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom