The Demos up on Xbox Live

yup.... up.... downloading now.....

of course its for "gold members" .... I have a gold member...

my first impression was also 'is this the new pes2009 or pes2008 with a new menu?'

but there are a few changes

- c. ronaldo or messi can now actually be stopped whilst in full motion
- better interaction when doing a 1-2 pass
- the physics of the ball and net are much more fluent

apart from that, to me this feels like a polished up version of 2008, nothing new really.

dissapointed....... i was so lucking forward to this aswell. ive played 5 games so far. i have won them all pretty easily on top player. Not much of a challenge nothing new. You will be able to play the same style as pes 2008 and win.. if you know what i mean.. Graphics are an improvement.. Feels very clunky, robotic... yes it is slower than pes 2008.. you can still score cheap goals pretty easily.. e.g. cut back and shoot. i do have to say long passing has improved e.g flight of ball.. The RS stick for manual passing will take some getting use to not sure if many people will ever use it though. Referees are less strict, Tricks have changed not that great to be honest. The trick system for fifa 2009 is much more fluid e.g. for dribbling. I hope legend mode lives upto expectation... Will i buy it? yes will i buy fifa 2009 for the first time since fifa 98? yes. Only time will tell which one ill be playing more of. By christmas i hope its both but first impression swing to fifa only reason being offers me something new....

bit off topic but when does the ps3 PSN get updated with the demo available to download?? is it usually 6pm GMT??

i wanna download demo to for my ps3 now!! lol

Back
Top Bottom