The Corruption Test. How Sleazy Are You?

Wow, I think I could qualify for angelic status.

12 points. Top that... ;)

Though I suppose if you don't drink or use drugs, It's pretty easy to score that low. Apparently, by this test, Alcohol and drugs are evil (which is a fair statement I guess, depending on your definition of evil).
I have to dispute this score, you have to answer more than three questions you know...;))

I have to dispute this score, you have to answer more than three questions you know...;))

I had the mouse button firmly situated on the "No" button.

So if anyone needs to store a large quantity of money, I can be trusted not to blow it on alcohol, drugs, women, men, horses, family members, underage prostitutes, or such. :D

Very funny haha I haven't touched anything for years except alcohol. Grew up when I found out I was pregnant. ;)

Very funny haha I haven't touched anything for years except alcohol. Grew up when I found out I was pregnant. ;)

No no, Coca Cola. What did you think I was talking about?

*googles*

:SS :SHAKE:

;)

Seriously though, I've been fortunate to not end up in situations when I was younger where I was enticed to use anything like alcohol etc. And now that I am actually older and can use my brain to think logically, I wouldn't start with any of it (unless somehow in the future scientists find that there are huge medical advantages to smoking pot or something, in which case I'll take it as adviced by my responsible physician). :)

Seriously though, I've been fortunate to not end up in situations when I was younger where I was enticed to use anything like alcohol etc. And now that I am actually older and can use my brain to think logically, I wouldn't start with any of it (unless somehow in the future scientists find that there are huge medical advantages to smoking pot or something, in which case I'll take it as adviced by my responsible physician). :)
You have to be the most sensible straightest person
I've ever known apart from posting in EvoWeb you could be Pope... :LOL:

You have to be the most sensible straightest person
I've ever known apart from posting in EvoWeb you could be Pope... :LOL:

Well, I'm an agnostic too, so that probably won't fly with the big boys... ;)

So pretty much all youth in England are in gangs and drink constantly? That's the image I'm getting from your post. :LOL:

Only the chavs. ;) I don't know, I guess we've all done daft stuff at one point unless we've managed to stay out of the crowds of idiots. You're a lucky one TA! I have grown up tonnes since having our toddler though, I don't drink often, stopped smoking, don't go out partying or anything. I've never been hardcore addicted to drugs or any stuff like that before I actually got pregnant I just dabbled, not for me though, I don't like risking my life for a few hours of fun then feeling shit the next day.

Only the chavs. ;) I don't know, I guess we've all done daft stuff at one point unless we've managed to stay out of the crowds of idiots. You're a lucky one TA! I have grown up tonnes since having our toddler though, I don't drink often, stopped smoking, don't go out partying or anything. I've never been hardcore addicted to drugs or any stuff like that before I actually got pregnant I just dabbled, not for me though, I don't like risking my life for a few hours of fun then feeling shit the next day.

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't like the druggy feeling of taking 1 aspirin, so I'm pretty well-disposed to avoid addictions I reckon.

Plus sometimes people just blow my mind.

Example: My dear mother. SOmetiems she'll make a lighthearted joking comment about how I don't drink coffee and never want to.
Then at other times she'll complain about a massive headache, and the possible culprits for it are:

A. strained neck muscles or something like that.
B. "or I might just need my cup of coffee"

Yeah mom, I'll sure get started regularly drinking that black fluid which, in a while, I'll need to just to not feel like I've been kicked in the head by a proud, territorial Swedish moose.
She doesn't even drink all that much, just a cup now and then. Nothing exaggerated. Does my head in. :SS

Well, I'm an agnostic too, so that probably won't fly with the big boys... ;)

So pretty much all youth in England are in gangs and drink constantly? That's the image I'm getting from your post. :LOL:
Please do not take my post as a representation of English youth, for one thing I am no youth, I have however been arrested and convicted, taken hard drugs and just about anything else you care to mention. I am now though a partner in a comapany and a sometime suit wearing conformist and general normal straight line walking participating member of society... until I crack...;))

Please do not take my post as a representation of English youth, for one thing I am no youth, I have however been arrested and convicted, taken hard drugs and just about anything else you care to mention. I am now though a partner in a comapany and a sometime suit wearing conformist and general normal straight line walking participating member of society... until I crack...;))

Hehe, don't worry, I only generalize when it is absolutely necessary. ;)

Also good on ya to get to where you are now. Not that I know you, just in a general sort of way. :D

Back
Top Bottom