The Corruption Test. How Sleazy Are You?

Yana

R.I.P Fazzaday :(
2 March 2008
Sheffield
Chelsea
Okay, this is just a bit of fun, I found this agggess ago and only recently randomly remembered about it.

Follow this... http://www.pieceofpaper.net/corruption.htm

Download the tiny .exe file by clicking the Click Here link on the page, do the quiz, and post your scores and how sleazy you are here!!

I got 228 points so... Apparently I'm going straight to hell. Yay.

There's no virus in the exe is there? Wouldn't be strange considering the file is called corruption :D

Scored 80..........

Last edited:
Haha of course not! I'd never post anything with viruses or trojans etc... You must be a very good boy then Tik to score 80!

Haha well I forgot to add I clicked yes on one question by mistake but it would only add 10 points so I still got 218. :whistle:

can you remember which 3?

i can only remember same-sex sex, hallucinogens (although i've done everything else) and i've never been arrested... i think there might have been one or two more, but i can't remember...

I think I only answered no to about 4 myself... eek. I think one was the hallucinogens, family member sex, pedophilia/bestiality thing and... god I can't remember the other one.

i answered no that aswell - there is no excuse for making fun of someone less fortunate than yourself. that's rule number one in life...

Wow, I think I could qualify for angelic status.

12 points. Top that... ;)

Though I suppose if you don't drink or use drugs, It's pretty easy to score that low. Apparently, by this test, Alcohol and drugs are evil (which is a fair statement I guess, depending on your definition of evil).

Back
Top Bottom