The Club

Nope. I started the rent scheme on the day the game come out, by the time I did my list of games I wanted, I assume people had already snapped up the copies, so I got sent Halo 3 (which isn't much good).

Apparantly they're good for copies now, I'll send Halo back next week and will hopefully get The Club then :)

Thing I always hated about Halo is the lack of 'feedback' when you kill/shoot something. Just like 'globs' firing out the gun and splatting on the enemies... never felt any attachment to any of the games.

COD4 - now thats what I'm talking about! You feel like you have actually shot someone when you unload into them...

Some people have said the same about The Club too PBB, that there's a lack of attachment when you shoot people. From what I've seen of videos, it does seem a bit ... like it lacks feeling? Just doesn't look like you're firing bullets, more like a water pistol.

Some people have said the same about The Club too PBB, that there's a lack of attachment when you shoot people. From what I've seen of videos, it does seem a bit ... like it lacks feeling? Just doesn't look like you're firing bullets, more like a water pistol.

Yep, thats probably a fair cop I reckon - probably somewhere between Halo and COD4 - the bigger guns pack a punch though, spesh the shotguns.

The worst thing is the melee attacks... very poor... like swiping a sponge at someone, so I avoid that when I can.

DAMN IT! Just wrote loads about my latest Club experiences and was just about to post when my Cat stood on the mouse and went 'back' a screen... Ggrrrrrr...

Suffice to say - the short version...

1) This is VERY, VERY good
2) Totally addictive
3) The guns FEEL like guns - I was a bit harsh on it above
4) Buy it, rent it, steal it! This game is criminally under-rated :(

You can thank Billy for saving you from 30 mins of drivel!

ps3_theclub.jpg

streetkings_l200802201445.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....... :)

Back
Top Bottom