The Christmas Thread

Xmas doesn't really make much sense until the actual day itself, then you think to yourself, "man, I really should spend more time with my family, this is actually really nice."

Then two days later, when it's all over you say to yourself, "thank f*ck I don't have to see these c*nts again until next year..."

:p

get down wiv it boyyy its sugababes not sugarbabes lol ur funny

I must not write like the girlfriend

I got my bike on sunday from Decathlon, its now been put away for christmas!! :( I cant wait though :D ONLY A WEEK AND A DAY TO GO WOOP :D

Good to see someone else is excited - the rest of you are miserable sods!

Jack is buying me a 3d0 for Xmas.

pan-3do.jpg

I fucking hate all the gay Christmas traffic around the fucking car parks in the fucking cunting shopping centres. I came up here to fucking work today and now I can't get cunting home :nono: :mad:

I fucking hate all the gay Christmas traffic around the fucking car parks in the fucking cunting shopping centres.

I agree with ya on that, people go fuckin mental this time of year

I've been told I can have a PS3 off the parents, which is nice, but I said "I don't really want one, could I have £250 cash so I can get a ton of Xbox 360 games instead?" They said no, the fuckers. So now I'm trying to think of something worth £250 that I want for Christmas. True story.

I have already bought for most of the family. I am a tight bastard apart from the people I really care about, so mum gets a film, dad gets an Xbox 360 accessory, the missus gets Call Of Duty 4 and various jewellery, the nephew gets Assassin's Creed (not my copy that I'm desperate to get rid of, honest, ahem), and the ugly sisters (and everyone else) get bars of soap and shower set thingys.

The game that will be getting played most this year is a four-way (kinky) between Football Manager 2008, FIFA 08, Call Of Duty 4 and Mass Effect. All fantastic games. I play a few games of CoD4/Mass Effect after 6pm every day, a few games of FIFA 08 after 8pm every day and one match of FM08 a night (just before I go to bed, just after cybering with Jay666 or yourself). But I'm hoping someone will get me The Simpsons Game for Chrimbo, and perhaps Kane And Lynch if I'm desperate for gift ideas.

No, I don't believe in Santa. I was never told there was such a thing as Santa, when all the stupid kids at school told me they'd seen him and he'd given them gifts and he was definitely 100% no way their dad, I laughed in their stupid stupid faces. Kids, what a load of stupid twats.

Christmas is crap by the way, your family gathers to discuss how you've all failed to be good children and how all the parentses deaths are imminent.
your a vegan, you dont drink, and your extremley bitter in life, i wonder why... holly cow mate your dark

Christmas for me is all about food and presents.
I love cooking, so i usually spend the days before in the kitchen...i love cooking and i tend to do it all by myself...even bake bread...i love italian bread with sun dried tomatoes and olives in it.
As for presents: i will buy my wife a ring and some perfume. My 7 year old daughter will get her first Nintendo DS (she will be delighted) and my 4 year old sun will get dvd's, he loves watching movies.
I will get a new Ipod (160 GB) and the big Italian cook book that all mothers supposedly give to their daughters. Literally translated it is called: "the silver spoon".
The 24th we come together in the afternoon and begin to eat with lots of tiny litle dishes (like Spanish tappas, but the food is not Spanish at all, it will be some sort of world kitchen tappas...wappas).
Afterwards i'm exhausted but i love it.
Christmas day in Belgian is a day to recuperate form Christmas evening (we like to eat a lot).
I'm also looking forward to English football on boxing day...
Then i have two weeks holiday...i will be reading a lot, as usual...
sounds perfect gerd. My mom does all the cooking, one year she had carpal tunnel surgery for her hands, so she couldnt cook. So i offered to smoke a turkey on the grill. I get over to the house, turkey in hand, and all the fixings to make it. I see another turkey on the kicthen counter, i was like, what the hell is this "just in case if yours doesnt turn out so well" i was appaled. My came out great. So did hers, so I actually cooked two turkeys on one christmas day. Im going to drink some Carous Noel, and a St bernardus noel on christmas night, hopefully under a perfect moon and go on a walk with my labador, contemplating if i will see santa or not :). Then i will tuck in the fiance' and playing some 360.

Christmas will be a bit weird this year as it's my first Christmas in a sunny place so won't really feel like Christmas, last year I was in the Czech Republic so it was really nice and snowy, surprisingly they do seem to make a bit of an effort here with trees and decorations, despite the fact that it's a mostly Chinese/Indian/Malay population with Christianity a small minority.

Present wise being overseas you tend not to send much or receive much, my Mum sent Nat and I some presents and put some money in the bank for me, we bought her a hand made Indian head scarf to keep her warm in Grimsby that we bought whilst in Malaysia :)

We probably won't buy each other presents, we decided the Christmas present would be a 2nd 360 + 42" LCD for the bedroom so we can each have a 360 + HD LCD in the bedroom to play on, gonna be so cool when GTAIV comes out and we're playing it at the same time :)

anyway guys, im off tmrw to milan for xmas. I dont have internet there, so wont be on much. So happy holidays if i dont pop in before then, and happy new year!

I agree with ya on that, people go fuckin mental this time of year

Feel sorry for me , I work in Waitrose its going to be fucking mental! and I work on fruit and veg. "got any sprouts?" NO FUCK OFF!!!

I'm gonna spend it with my whole family ( and there's alot of 'em ) and it's gonna go the same way as it went previous years: Everyone will start off friendly and jolly and later on, when the Averna and Chivas have been flowing, you'll hear irratated remarks about the food and/or company, a mini-riot will take place, everyone will feel pisspoor, start handing out presents and not liking them thus starting another row followed by verbal abuse and a bit of mudslinging and then we all go home angry and upset...Italian Xmas; gotta love it!!!
Thank fuck for the fact that I'm spending X-mas day and boxing day wih the missus and her family (never thought I would say that..)
Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala shove it up your ass

Last edited:
Probably a PES aboard the size of a house, a pair of "doctor gloves", and a big-ass bucket of Vaseline.

Feel sorry for me , I work in Waitrose its going to be fucking mental! and I work on fruit and veg. "got any sprouts?" NO FUCK OFF!!!
You're still shelf stacking Joe? :lol:

I hope this year's Chrimbo is better than last years, well, to be honest it couldn't get any worse than last year!

Xmas is fine until you get a steady Partner or Married, then it becomes the family fest from hell... Your only hope then is to have kids and wait till they are old enough to buy the toys you secretly want for them..

Back
Top Bottom