The Championship 2004/2005 Thread

it's early days, if we loose to gillingham the next time then we've got serious problems.

i'll take five wins from the first ten games.

Fuck me

i cant belive we have lost again. If there were some leicester fans here if they were honest im sure they would say the same. We dominated the game and they scored 2 goals out of 4 shots and missed a dodgy peno decision. At least we played well though, we are now looking like a good team and not relegation strugglers

MrCoopz said:
Fuck me

i cant belive we have lost again. If there were some leicester fans here if they were honest im sure they would say the same. We dominated the game and they scored 2 goals out of 4 shots and missed a dodgy peno decision. At least we played well though, we are now looking like a good team and not relegation strugglers

you've lost two games and are looking like a good team?

that's going overboard with the optimism. ;)

We have Ipswich at home

I have no worrys about if we can beat them, its just if we have a bit of luck this time

leeds and wolves. if we win i'll be very pleased, given our lack of a central midfield partnership.

Wolves seem to always miss penalties when they actually count. Sounded like a much better performance from us though. Leon Clarke is a legend in the making.

At bastard last

after we went 2-1 down though another dodgy peno and an even dodgier backpass i thought it would be the same old story

We hammered em from start to finish and throughly deserved 3 points. The ref was shocking

MrCoopz said:
At bastard last

after we went 2-1 down though another dodgy peno and an even dodgier backpass i thought it would be the same old story

We hammered em from start to finish and throughly deserved 3 points. The ref was shocking
you're right, the ref was unbelievable...

If i was a pompey player i wudnt be taking any injections off their doctor, fucking reject, cost us nearly 2million.

Theres nothing wrong with ricardo's knee, its just his jamaican walk, one minute he's limping the next, its in your fucking net 8)

wolvesfan said:
Wolves seem to always miss penalties when they actually count.

it wasn't a miss, it was a super save from our super signing super sullivan.
one of the few decent players we have. our new strikers are not exactly off to a super start.

MrCoopz said:
What did u think of our performance?

I may be biased :)

I have to hail derby's fighting spirit, it really impressed me, cos when you went 1-2 down I never tought i'd have won the match... I won't be surprised should you earn a place in the playoff...
For Ipswich, i must admit Bowditch is a wonderboy...

Fenian: it's the 2nd time sullivan saves us, we could have had 1 point from 3 games...

fenian said:
wolvesfan said:
Wolves seem to always miss penalties when they actually count.

it wasn't a miss, it was a super save from our super signing super sullivan.
one of the few decent players we have. our new strikers are not exactly off to a super start.

It was a bad penalty and a good height for the keeper. Half-decent strikers (like Miller) should be able to put penalties away. Although the game should have been wrapped up before then.

Get in there our first away win in nearly a year against a team who were 46 games unbeaten at home

Playoff this season i tell thee

Sunderland fall foul of the mighty Argyle and we're still top (well, 2nd but by GD :)).

I can't see it lasting all season so I'm making the most of it now.

Played shite against leads. They were on top for most the game.

Quite pleased with the draw. Looks like we may keep reidy for at least a few months.

At least we aint losing........

We're still without a win :( . But it's not a surprise when a team has that amount of injuries. Even Michael Oakes (keeper) offered to play left back yesterday.

Once we get our players back we'll stop these awful hoof and chase tactics which we used yesterday.

hey super mick, what you gonna do with that name of yours if things don't improve and mick is shown the door? ;)

fenian said:
hey super mick, what you gonna do with that name of yours if things don't improve and mick is shown the door? ;)

Ill decide on that when the time comes ;)

Change my name to Super Arsene Wenger maybes :D

it's funny how by reading these lines no one seems to be satisfied with his team.... :D

Beetlebum said:
i'm down, we can't win...

In fact i wrote this when we took a point against forest...
The reality is that this championship could be won by a newly-promoted like plymouth, cos it's so balanced...

Back
Top Bottom