The Brits 25

SilverSpider

League 2
7 April 2003
Oh my God, Chris Evans is as bad as I remember :( Who decided to dig him up then ?

The tool can't even pronounce Pharrell .... he keeps saying "Farrull"

Some of the Winners so far are a joke ......

Gwen Stefani beating Alicia Keys in the International Female Category ???

Eminem taking best International Male before Kanye West ???

The saving Grace so far, was seeing a "Chubby Thug" looking Robbie Williams being taught how to sing by Joss Stone :)

This Awards show is a pure piss-take up till now.

Joss Stone winning "Best Urban Act" confused the fuck out of me.

Its been in all the papers today and they have been banging on about it all day on the radio.

I dont think Evans did that bad a job, hes working with what hes got and that aint much

Yeah I avoided the papers today cos they just ruin the whole thing by telling you EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING ! which then makes it pointless watching it.

So actually watching it, was the first exposure I have had ;-)

The papers will be at it again this weekend with the Grammys :(

Kanye West should have cleaned up - one a lot of awards, but never mind, cant wait for his new album this year!

loz said:
Kanye West should have cleaned up - one a lot of awards, but never mind, cant wait for his new album this year!

Well at least at the Grammys, He has so many nominations that it wont be a case of "If he wins" ... just ... How many ?

In any case it will be good to see Kanye perfoming again ... I'd like to see if its possible for him to top his amazing performance of "Jesus Walks" from the 2004 BET Awards !

That was the most passionate performance I have seen by any artist in ages, He was unreal and completely stole the show that night.

Also if theres any justice then Franz Ferdinand, Usher, Alicia Keys and Jay-Z should be picking up at least one Grammy each too ;-)

who won the best rural act?

feckin urban, everything is urban bar possible dolly parton and men at work, I hate terminoligy

wheres the spell checker on this site, I work in an office therefor I canny spell worth a ****.

never seen the brits, anyone know what tempted that ginger boy out of retirement?

Back
Top Bottom