Votes: 20 14.8%

Votes: 44 32.6%

Votes: 35 25.9%

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters
4 August 2008
Cranleigh
Newcastle United
Since I've read all your positivism/negativism in the FIFA 10 Demo Feedback thread, I thought it was handy to have a general sight about your opinions.

*Do know that the demo is not fully representative for the full game ;)

Re: The Big FIFA 10 Demo Poll

Other than my utter confusion as to the purpose of this thread? Nothing ;)

It's just interesting to know what people think about FIFA 10 atm; the feedback-thread is too confusing for me, too many random opinions in there. And seen that quite a number of people have already responded, I'm a very pleased man :)

Gave it an 8. Superb improves on fifa09 tenfold and IMO that was the best football game ever. The full release will take care of the niggles that stop it being a 10.

Xbox 360/PS3

The PC version isn't even worth mentioning, it's laughable.

Solid 8 from me at the moment. Too many little niggles for a 9. Final game should be a 9. In fact with everything else thrown in, it WILL be a 9. We must remember that this is a tradefloor demo that's 3 builds old and lasts for 3minutes.

Last edited:

10 and any of you c***s got a problem with that send me your address and i'll send you a housebrick special delivery.

7 from me.

-1 because of shit opposition AI.
-1 for the GK positioning bug and crap headers.
-1 for only being 3 min halves.

Lost a mark for the dodgy keepers and short halves. Otherwise I'm very pleased indeed.

It's just interesting to know what people think about FIFA 10 atm; the feedback-thread is too confusing for me, too many random opinions in there. And seen that quite a number of people have already responded, I'm a very pleased man :)

At the time of my first two replies there was no poll.

Just to clarify I voted 4 out of 10 for the PC version.:))
Don't get it confused hehe. I would've loved to have a Console, unfortunately I don't.:(

But who cares, at least I get the advantage of playing Crysis maxed out which I wouldn't have been able to with a console.:COOL:

9/10 for me..im really THAT HAPPY with this game..finnaly the goal variaty is in the same level as WE/PES...that was aways my main issue wity FIFA, and now its gone :D

7 for me too. It is only a demo, could go up to 9 with the full release, we'll have to wait and see.

I gave it a 9. If they fix the few bugs there are with the game, such as keeper positioning and the occasional chesting instead of clearing, and make it ever so slightly slower, then this will have trumped PES 5 by a distance.

Back
Top Bottom