The Big Brother 6 Thread

Yay Maxwell has been evicted!!! :lol:
In my opinion he was a twat.

My heart almost stopped when they announced the fuds name, seeing his face made my day, then hearing the boo's put the icing on the cake, did you see his exit rofl, pure sad.

Thats what a wrestler did in WWE, stand like that, its just something a 6 year old would do, then the way he walks with his tongue hanging out while he gets booed is weird, he musta thought people were booing because he got kicked out and they werent happy rofl, nobend.

And Craig wtf?..looked like he was gonna burst out squeeling when fud got kicked out, weird bunch anyway.

Derek showing YET AGAIN why I dislike some gay people, always thinks he is right, just thinks because he is older than Science he can do what he wants, twat.

yeah i also shared the same opinion with kingpug

i thought he made a right twat of himself on his exit.

Yea he is, I mean its like Derek is bullying him, what do you want Science to do, just sit and take it?

maxwell was the best in thw house but now i want derek or anthony to win.
science is an absolute idiot i really dont know how anybody hasn't chinned him yet.
And seriously how is vanessa still in the house all she does is eats and cry when she has no sweets.

wow, you sound JUST like craig.

Science, whilst being an idiot, has atually made the show enjoyable.

How many people can say they havent laughed their assess off when he raves on about he is Science the great and he is a philospher?!

Maxwell, i liked him up untill he turned into a bit of a prat. His exit was dire, he looked like he was going to cry.

Vanessa is boring, and her voice pisses me off, but no doubt she will go far because the other house mates wont vote her off.

Eugene to win.

sometimes i think science is funny but if i was in the house i would have battered him by now. I think eugene will go along way, even though he is an absolute div and people will nominate him the people outside will keep him in because he is so funny with his stories e.g the dishwasher recording and the electrical currant.

Science might relax with everyone now bar Derek as Maxwell is gone!

Maxwell is a disgusting prat bloody glad he has gone.

What does Vanessa do?..everytime I put BB on she is sitting on her bed talking to Minger (Makosi), she didnt even do that workers task ffs.

They kick out the entertaining ones, I mean I would rather watch that bird in her bikini than look at Dereks sour face and listen to him whine 24/7.

I am glad fud is out though, never seen a bigger twat in all my life, I think his exit says it all about him, mong.

kingpug said:
I am glad fud is out though, never seen a bigger twat in all my life, I think his exit says it all about him, mong.
Damn right :lol:

That Orla lass is good-looking but sweet baby jesus, she is dull as dishwater, no personality at all, so boring.

Orlaith, Makosi, Eugene, Vanessa, Derek and Science all up for eviction!

My vote goes to..

crazymakosi2zm.jpg

proxi said:
Orlaith, Makosi, Eugene, Vanessa, Derek and Science all up for eviction!

My vote goes to..

crazymakosi2zm.jpg
That is funny as fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However it was Vanessa who got evicted, thank goodness, all she did was eat like a pig and sleep, idle cow!

I honestly dont get women like Orla, she doesnt mind having her tits hanging out, but when 4 inches of her belly is showing she covers it up?..ok.

I thought it was amazing from BB to have people stand up and say who they wanted to evict when they were both sitting there, if I was Vanessa (god bless) that woulda killed me, even more so all but 1 person picked her, but ffs, cant blame them, everytime I put it on BB she was either sleeping, drinking or eating.

If there is a mole I would put my money on it being Derek, obviously if you select a mole you pick someone who is smart etc, and only Derek fits the bill.

how gay.

the show is going downhill each week and tonights events have just lost a lot of ratings for the show

science was the only thing which kept the show worth watching for his loudness, agresiveness and his argumentative style

and what does orla do? prance round in nothing

so gay.

0.5 of a bloody a percent!!!!

DAMM IT!

At least he was cheered.

"I am Science and Eugene is Technology" CLASSIC

Back 2 the boring house we go but i shall not be visiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Craig is glued to his arse, I would be telling him to piss off.

Yeah, for real, Craig is scary, he'd never be my mate. Imagine being in Anthony's shoes, having a gay mate who's in love with you and acts like a wife to everything you say and do.. WTF that's messed up. VOTE CRAIG OUT!

In my country Big Brother didn't last 5 years. And thank god for that. The first time it was OK, nothing really special. But the second time, 3th and then the 4th time wore so stupid. It's good for 1 season but don't use stupid air time for a stupid fat/gay guy party house program.

I've hardly watched BB as it has got boring as fuck but lets' get up to speed - Kemal got evicted, Orlaith walked out yesterday, and there's supposed to be a new housemate going in in about 10 minutes...

and apparently its kinga coming back in

pointless really, she wont win, probably get booted out on friday

Back
Top Bottom