The Big Brother 6 Thread

Yea I seen them also, and they are "propa minging", they are all bent and just ugly, I used to think she was nice aswell, but seeing those "tits" will give me nightmares.

I hope Maxsmell will get kicked out, he is such a dick, Saskia is a bitch aswell for giving him that ego, why doesnt she just tell him to bolt instead of leading him on?..she rips the piss out of him after he got battered by an egg lol, what a twat, headbutting an egg and get cut hahahahhaha.

though tthey took it a tad too far in the pool tonight

poor gay craig the big poof

got a go with orla tho ;)

What happened?..I aint watched it for like a week.

Yea Craig rofl, poofs always get on my tits, I cant stand watching them.

Orla, Makosi and Ant had some kinda 3-way snog in the pool, then that Michael Jackson lookalike tried joining in too. It nearly broke my TV from the inside.

Ant and Max made a big sand... hill.

And erm.. Orla loves herself.

apparently makosi and anthony got it on in the pool and they had to cut the live feed

it was on the highlights tho

i think they took it too far

I saw the whole event live sadly. Two slappers and a thick bloke getting fruity, then a gay lad snogging one of the slappers and a creature called Kemal sticking his tongue down the thick blokes throat while he's snogging a slapper.

Then the other slapper gets the thick bloke and apparently er... has fun with his thick bloke underwater.

Science is up against Maxwell!

Bye Science!

Damm! I like the guy but Maxwell will win the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of talk on another site of betting scams going on. In the 6 hours before nominations were announced, 3 bets were placed thru to Betfair on the guess that Science would be evicted this Friday. They each were between £4,000 and £10,000 and shortly after his odds were slashed of eviction from 40-1 to 31-30! Obviously it's some insiders who probably work at the show itself.

Roll on Friday.

Personally i'd like to see both Max and Science stay, and Kemal get thrown out for breaking 4 million TVs from the inside outwards.

Science is over the top but at least he talks the truth and int 2 faced!

Makosi, fucking bitch, I hate her with a passion, she does nothing but talk shit and feel sorry for herself, plus her tits look bloody disgusting.

I cant believe someone would be attracted to that, I would rather plumb Kemal!

Same, I bet she sat on his dick through his shorts for 5 seconds and she is talking shit, she just wants attention.

I thought this BB would be good due to the shit BB has them doing but BB picked the biggest bunch of retards in the history of BB.

What's this? Makosi reckons she's got a bun in the oven?

Big Brother contestant Makosi Musambasi has said she is afraid she is pregnant after a late-night drunken clinch with fellow housemate Anthony Hutton.

The pair were filmed having a romp together in the pool in the early hours of Sunday.

Makosi said she was 90 or 100% sure she was pregnant, adding: "I'm so stupid."

The cardiac nurse is one of the favourites to win the Channel 4 series while Science, real name Kieron Harvey, is tipped to be evicted this week.

Science and Maxwell Ward will face the public vote after being nominated for eviction by their fellow contestants.

Makosi, Maxwell, Derek Laud and Kemal Shahin are the bookmaker's favourites to triumph when the reality show ends next month.

Stupid bitch! :shock:

She's full of shit, just an attention seeking bitch lol. I fucking hate science though, he just goes on and on and on and on. He never shuts up!! Also don't get me started on Eugene, what a fuckin geek, he is the most boring person I think I've ever seen :D

kingpug said:
Makosi, fucking bitch, I hate her with a passion, she does nothing but talk shit and feel sorry for herself, plus her tits look bloody disgusting.

I cant believe someone would be attracted to that, I would rather plumb Kemal!
:shock: your by yourself there.

No he's not! I think she's a fugly piece of meat if ever i saw one. You could put up with a lass who's nasty as her for so long if they were actually good looking

What I meant was he's by himself saying he'd rather plumb that freak Kamal. No way would I choose to shag a cross dressing faggot slut, no matter how ugly the bird was. But each to there own, I guess some people see being a fag as 'normal' nowadays.

Errr no, I hate fags, but then again I hate her, do you honestly think I would plumb Kemal?..I hate him also.

I thought the amount of homophobes was supposed to be declining and that people had started to accept eachother. Great thread, you guys are so macho, your mothers must be proud.

Jesus, now we have to love gay people or else we are homophobes?

Thats almost as retarded as the "racism" bullshit, were everything is racism according to some twats, I mean get a grip, we have the right to choose who we like or hate, I dont hate fags because they bum other men, I hate them because of the way they act etc, comprende?

I never knew they introduced a law where we had to adore gay people, show me it thanks.

Calling gay people fags is the equivalent of calling black people niggers. Plus you're saying that every gay person acts exactly the same way. I won't argue about it any more though, as this is the Big Brother thread, I'm grossly outnumbered (hurray for "my generation"), and I'm wasting my time anyway. You can go back to your beer and "plumbing birds" now.

Here we go, go and compare gay to racism, obviously not every gay person acts the same way, but I aint gonna say "I hate 50 gay people but like the rest".

It was the BB thread before you posted your bollocks and it is now, so whats the difference?

Your generation?..you mean the generation of "free life" were we dont have to like gay people because the "older generation" like to moan about anything, this included?

And I dont drink beer nor do I plumb birds, let me guess, I dont plumb birds because I am a sexist twat?.

I still can't believe Eugene was crying because he failed a that secrect mission...he reminded me of a six year old.....how is he 27?

His one of those ppl god fobids anything happens to him....i wonder if he ever had sex before...

Back
Top Bottom