The Big Brother 6 Thread

Lesley's arse is so big its what I'd call a "BWR" - Beeps When Reversing :lol:
Wot a slapper glad she's out :applause:

I know I hated her, she thought she was gorgeous but she was a fat munger with a saggy arse!! The way she use to say men dropped at her feet lol. Probably cos her feet are better to look at than her face. Also did anyone notice how big her feet were or was it just me?

Her arse was so big they should have called her "Marge"

Marge? Yeah cos when she sat down her arse spreads! :lol:

she's so fat she needs a VCR for a pager

she's so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs

she's so fat that her belly button makes an echo

she's so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard

she's so fat when she walks past the window we lose four days of sun light

she's so fat she had to get baptised at sea world

she's so fat when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep tryin to get back up again

she's so fat she was attacked by japenese mlitary, they thought she was godzillas wife.

she's so fat she makes free willy look like a goldfish

she's so fat, she climbed in the Grand Canyon and got stuck.

she's so fat the only time she sees 90210 is on the scale.

she's so fat when she walked past my TV I missed three episodes

she's so fat when she steps on a scale it says I want you weight not your phone number

best BB series was on tonight. i couldnt stop laughing when science was going round pissing everybody off

Yeah it was quality tonight. Old Sam, turnin herself on!

Maxwell was funny with Saskia in the diary room as well!

mattster12 said:
she's so fat she needs a VCR for a pager

she's so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs

she's so fat that her belly button makes an echo

she's so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard

she's so fat when she walks past the window we lose four days of sun light

she's so fat she had to get baptised at sea world

she's so fat when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep tryin to get back up again

she's so fat she was attacked by japenese mlitary, they thought she was godzillas wife.

she's so fat she makes free willy look like a goldfish

she's so fat, she climbed in the Grand Canyon and got stuck.

she's so fat the only time she sees 90210 is on the scale.

she's so fat when she walked past my TV I missed three episodes

she's so fat when she steps on a scale it says I want you weight not your phone number
lol :lol:

I saw one pic of her and I swear she must have smuggled a spare tyre into the Big Brother house! :D

This years BB SUCKS(IMO)

And when are housemates gonn realise its A BLOODY GAME????

The whole nomination process is a joke as to make it interesting why not nominate in front of people like other countries do??

Just a thought

Dead Man, thats what i also don't understand about the house mate....they keep on moaning about people playing a game......WHEN BIG BROTHER IS A GAME THAT SUPPOSED TO BE BLOODY PLAYED!!!

Stringer Bell said:
Dead Man, thats what i also don't understand about the house mate....they keep on moaning about people playing a game......WHEN BIG BROTHER IS A GAME THAT SUPPOSED TO BE BLOODY PLAYED!!!

The whole thing that you cant influence nominations are crap as playing the GAME you have 2 do this dont you????

Well the other day Sam and Makosi had a snog, anyway Sam got evicted last nite, she was starting to do my head in.

That Irish girl who has gone in - Orlaith or whatever her name is... fucking hell I'd do her 8)

\\:o/
orlaith_hp.jpg
She is one of the best looking housemates ever

Some screenies (nicked 'em off another forum :mrgreen: )

she is fucking gorgeous! 8)

yes she is one sexy bi-atch!!! I was sat there praying for the last one to be a fit bird lol

And there was me starting to get a little tired of watching BB, now I'm gonna be hooked!!! :lol:

That's cos ya'd need a wide-angle lens to get screengrabs of Kinga, she's a fat biatch! :mrgreen:

Looks as if she's been helping herself to too many Burger Kinga's :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah and when she was a kid, the local bullies made this up. They took "im the king of the castle, and your the dirty rascals" and changed it to "Im Kinga the castle"

Back
Top Bottom