1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The best WMA to MP3 Converter......... URGENT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jord@n, 9 May 2007.

1. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    Anyone know one ? Thanks in advance.

2. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
  3. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    Ahhhh, your a legend, thanks.

4. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    I don't get all the stuff about how it tells you to download it, can someone upload it for me ?

5. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Jordan, get THIS ONE instead. It's free and all you have to do is download it and install it.

6. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    ive always used dbpoweramp for all my converting needs. Although make sure you use version 10 as its free. 11 is shareware.

7. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    I just use Windows Audio Converter.

8. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions but no thanks, if anyone could just give me a striaght link to super id be grateful as i need to convert some of my videos to put on my Ipod (avi to whatever can go on ipods.. mpeg4?)

9. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    Ohh yeah, how can I save youtube videos in good quality aswell or a site that has music videos for download ??? Thanks very much to all !!!

10. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    Here's the direct link to SUPER.

If you want to download YouTube videos, it can be done by installing certain add-ons (assuming you use Firefox). There are numerous ones available if you look here.

11. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    Thanks very, very much !