1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The best patch

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dkelsall10, 13 February 2006.

1. dkelsall10

dkelsall10 League 2

16 December 2004
    Stoke on Trent
    Stoke City
    Just wondering whats the best patch out. I have seen the superpatch which i might download but is 995mb. Currently have a championship patch but doesnt have the chants and balls

2. uknicknickuk

uknicknickuk Champions League

11 May 2005
    Manchester
    Manchester United
    to be honest mate i wouldnt download any patch at the moment, i would wait for the socceraccess world cup patch mate or make your own as it is better and you get what u like that what i hav started to do

3. Zidane

Zidane Non-League

7 October 2005
    Superpatch of course, the elite of PES editing worked together on that one.

4. TurboG

TurboG I Love you Mary Jane!!

25 December 2005
    Caracas - Venezuela
    Manchester United
    The best pacth will be Wendetta Lab 2.0... Just w8 for it ;)

5. dubteen

dubteen Non-League

13 February 2006
    Dublin
    Are yas mad, the best patch by a mill-miles is WEMERICA's. his new one only came out yesterday.

6. Angel777

Angel777 Conference

18 July 2005
  7. t_barbouche

t_barbouche Glory Glory Man utd

9 January 2006
    London
    Man Yoo 4eva
    cool do u know wot features it will have

8. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    How about posting some reasons why a certain patch is better than another one?