1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Best New! option file

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by waleed94, 11 July 2007.

1. waleed94

waleed94 Non-League

10 July 2007
    what is the best new option file to pes6 who are able to download to ps3...

2. Orange Gooner

Orange Gooner Conference

9 July 2007
    Holland
    Arsenal
    The most accurate option files usually appear after the transfer market closes, so if you want a decent file you'll probably have to wait for two months. Otherwise I can recommend Milanista's file, but I have no idea how you transfer it to ps3.

3. Enda

Enda Guest

use a flash drive or flash card

4. henry14saim

henry14saim Conference

20 August 2006
    Milanista's is really good. It is also already a ps3 format, you just have to download it , put it in a usb and slam it in your ps3 and you have it. but on your usb stick you have to make a folder called, PS3, den inside that, PSV, then inside that EXPORT. then in there the file you download.

5. johnlennon696

johnlennon696 Classic OF Editor

12 June 2006
    defo my Classic file..!!

6. ardiles

ardiles steaua fan

10 December 2006
    f.c. steaua
    just 2 option file for ps3? (milanista and classic) nothing else...? or maybe i dont now where to lok for it . can i have same help please?
    thanxxx

7. Red81

Red81 Non-League

1 August 2007
    NEOSEEKER without a doubt if you want realistic gameplay. Milanista and Mike's is good and Lennons Classic is good too.

8. alekfyne

alekfyne Guest

neoseeker is the best there is! if your looking for gameplay and realistic edited faces\\:o/

9. valroy

valroy League 2

4 August 2005

trust me, you dont need any more O/files to choose from, they are the best 2!

10. jx23

jx23 Guest

can anyone post a link to these option files?????

11. ardiles

ardiles steaua fan

10 December 2006
    f.c. steaua
    yes i think that neoseeker o.f. its the best for ps3 ! but no new league or new teams . thanx for reply anyway . cheers and c mon pes2008!!!!!