the best goal in WE history

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was rubbish.

the keeper had time to go and buy a KFC and shag his girlfriend and save the shot.

why did he just jump to the side when the ball is above him?

if you think that way

all goals from 40m long are GK fault

no mate.

watch the goal again.

look at the keeper.

he runs to the post and then instead of jumping up and catching the ball (which he had time to do) he jumps away from it? it wasn't even an attempt to jump up.

Greatest Goal In WE history? not a chance... it demonstrates how poor the keepers are at times and they make stupid mistakes....

Dude just face it there are other types of goal you could score on WE where the keeper makes a valiant effort to save it and it goes in.. this isnt one of them....

i rmbr seeing a goal from pes 2 or 3. the player was a little past centre and he gets the ball from over his shoulder to his left, volleys it and it dips and curves into the top right corner of the net.

is impossible to do that ,with player with less than 95 in Shoot Power.

Hugo Ibarra (Boca Juniors) have 84 in Shoot Power.

if you shoot with this player from 40m or more, the GK always is going to be in the right position , waiting the ball.

this goal is a first touch goal, and he putt it in the right angle :D

nice goal. bunch of haterz. sad community these days.
poor judgement by the keeper.
perhaps the floodlights were to blame -->IT CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

Not the best goal ever, but still very nice mate. I prefer a dipping volley because I think they're a lot harder to time - but that's not taking anything away from your goal, it was very good.

This goal shows the poor gk ki and i dont think it is the best goal of we history. I have seen better goals of the same range/distance. Go to youtube.com and search for "pro evolution soccer 6 goals" . There a so many the same and better goals.

is impossible to do that ,with player with less than 95 in Shoot Power.

Hugo Ibarra (Boca Juniors) have 84 in Shoot Power.

if you shoot with this player from 40m or more, the GK always is going to be in the right position , waiting the ball.

ll goals from 40m long are GK fault

rubbish!

Two examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqimzsLwwqg <- at 00.32 you can see the same goal without GK fault and the gk dont going to the post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhaZG1-DNrQ <- @2.30-3.00 same goals but much better.

Last edited:
This goal shows the poor gk ki and i dont think it is the best goal of we history. I have seen better goals of the same range/distance. Go to youtube.com and search for "pro evolution soccer 6 goals" . There a so many the same and better goals.

rubbish!

Two examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqimzsLwwqg <- at 00.32 you can see the same goal without GK fault and the gk dont going to the post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhaZG1-DNrQ <- @2.30-3.00 same goals but much better.

- 1st one : the GK,is in the right position, but he jump in the wrong way

- 2nd goal: dont know why the gk is moving too slow, thats why he cant catch the ball

both goals are great, but are not first time goals, and are both great stats players

hugo ibarra:

precision 65
potency 82
tech shoot 66
curling 60

- 1st one : the GK,is in the right position, but he jump in the wrong way

- 2nd goal: dont know why the gk is moving too slow, thats why he cant catch the ball

In your goal video you can see the gk run to the right position and look @ the ball but cant catch him. Why? Because of the poor GK ki. In my videos the gk stands to far from the goal.

both goals are great, but are not first time goals, and are both great stats players

What do you mean with first time goal?

hugo ibarra:

precision 65
potency 82
tech shoot 66
curling 60

Mathieu stats

precision 75
potency 88

Yes it is easier to score goals with good stats player but it does not make your goal better. Why cant you accept that you shoot a normal distance goal....like the others @ youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom