The best eleven ever

Buffon (Italy)

Dani Alves (Brazil) -------- Ramos (Spain) --------Thiago Silva (Brazil) -------- Roberto Carlos (Brazil)

Pirlo
(Italy)

Ronaldinho
(Brazil) ------- Zidane (France)

Messi (Argentina) -------- Ronaldo (Brazil) --------- C.Ronaldo (Portugal)

(only players that i've seen playing ... sorry pele , maradona , ... :P)

GK SCHMEICHEL
RB ZANETTI
CB BARESI
CB BECKENBAUER
LB MALDINI
MD CRYUFF
MD ZIDANE
MD MATTHAUS
SS MARADONA
SS MESSI
CF RONALDO :COOL:

Last edited:
I can never have a best eleven. Too many players would be butchered it's so unfair. Drekkard said something about Rivaldo not making it into his team because he didn't have that uniqueness about him. Legends have it. But again there are players who are unique but not necessarily legends for some but are for me. For example, from what I could read here so far, because there are way to many, no one mentioned Jay-jay Okocha, or Jorge Campos (the Mexican GK in the 90s, enjoyed watching him!). They were unique for me.

So anyway, there are players that have somehow been forgotten, or is it because people didn't follow them much? Or is it because there are tons of amazing players and it's truly difficult to remember each and every one of them. For example, Okocha, Boban, Cantona, Davids, Nedved, Pagliuca, Peruzzi (Him and Schmeichel were my fav GKs in the 90s), Batistuta, Suker and tons more. Brain's too clouded with work can hardly remember my own name now.

You can say some are legends, but I'd say they're all special in their own ways. No matter what I say I wouldn't do any of them justice. The best of them wouldn't be there without their mates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom