The best camera in PES 6

franco90vn1

League 1
22 October 2008
Ha Noi (1) :D
none (yet)
For me, that has to be the "Wide" camera with camera angle turned completely to the other side(using R1).That is the closest thing to a real and popular camera angle used nowadays on TV.
Combined with a non-radar screen and a real scoreboard... it does look like I'm watching a live match, not just a game :BOP:

I play with the default one (but the distance set to normal, if I had a bigger TV I would keep it far) because I ma used to it and playing it for years.

I used to play exclusively in Wide 3. But recently Ive switched to Normal long 3 or 4. To make the game a little more interesting, on away matches in the ML I close my eyes and pick a random camera, as long as it's not the vertical ones, I play with that view. It's kind of my way of giving some advantage to the home team.

I only play broadcast...it makes me feel like i am playing the real thing. Too bad the angle is fixed and u can't adjust width....i have been asking for a camera hack for a long time....but nobody managed to do it.

Broadcast for me is rather to low(if you know wat i mean). It looks like the camera is fixed on a rather low point of the stand, so it doesnt really show you how large the stadiums are.
The default Wide camera is also not suitable, since a camera should be fixed, which means that it can not show the same angle from this end to the opposite one. However, this could be changed if you switch the angle to full -right(By using R1). The new view give you a real taste of the wide stadiums and the movement of the camera. Just try and you 'll see ;)

Back
Top Bottom