The best British side ever in one season...

What is the Best British team ever in one season

• Celtic 1967

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Manchester United 1999

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Arsenal 2003-2004

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Another team???

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been a huge Gers fan since the day i was born but out of all the team that have been discussed so far, Celtic in 1967 were undoubtedly the best. Anyone who thinks that Man Utd who scraped through to win a watered down CL in 99 are better are biased or have a very limited knowledge of football history.

*oh and to the ignorant folks that don't know what a Gers fan is, it is a supporter of Rangers (and another thing it's not Glasgow Rangers for any english commentators reading hahaha)

It's quite refreshing to read a fair post in this damned thread...you made my day truebluenose...

lisbonlions1ls.png
Celtic 67 wihtout a doubt.

LOL. People think Arsenal were more impressive than Celtic.

The way I see it is that if Celtic in 67 were that good, many people would have known about it. The fact that they dont give a damn is a good enough reason for me you assume that they werent that good.

RuneEdge said:
LOL. People think Arsenal were more impressive than Celtic.

The way I see it is that if Celtic in 67 were that good, many people would have known about it. The fact that they dont give a damn is a good enough reason for me you assume that they werent that good.

If this was a forum with people from that generation then of course they woud have got more votes.

But how can I say a team (that ive only been told or read about) is better than a team that I actually watched achieve greatness.

Its not gonna happen!

But then again, if we had a forum from that generation, they wouldnt have seen Man Utd's 99 season yet so that would still be unfair.

Back
Top Bottom