the barcanoob thread!!!

many people support other teams,but never use that and thats kill online,its all about the big teams just like pes5 6 etc

if everyone used the teams they support there would be some great games, unfortunately, the, brazil, barca, inter bum boys with 3 strikers and cut backs, ruin it for us all as we need to go one of these teams to compete, i love going Celtic and beating these people, but they cant handle it and cut you off

we also can make a thread in here for people who uses lower teams so we can add them to friends!!!

i use az or bolton !!!

good idea iceeman, i use celtic, marseille, feyenoord, teams like that, my tag is stephbhoy, anyone just add me

thats my kinda friends,play with lower teams respect!!!

hope people post there lower teams in here

not barca inter manunited france brazil madrid or other huge teams

DOES MY HEAD IN, SOMETIMES YOUR FORCED INTO GOING ONE OF THESE TEAMS ,JUST TO GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE, WHEN I SEE THEIR 5 PREVIOUS TEAMS, AND THEYRE ALL INTER, I NEED TO GO A GOOD TEAM TO COUNTER THEM, IM SLOWLY BUILDING UP A FRIENDS LIST, WHERE THE MAIN AIM IS TO HAVE FUN AND NOT JUST, WIN AT ALL COSTS

* edit *
excuse the caps lock :)

is there a way to avoid those barcanoobs?
because you cant quit when they pick barca or another big noobteam,anyone got the solution???

it getting worser by the minute its all barca

why didnt konami make online with only barca????

1 team online barca because everyone uses it,and its a lot cheaper for konami,call the game Barca2008 instead of pes2008

I miss the times when I could use BVB09 to beat Real Madrid and being called a lagger and something worse.

In my opionion people who only play the big teams don´t want to play football they want to win and can´t loose.

It´s just a lack of character. "I beat you all with Barca and Inter! I´m the greatest! Bla, bla..."

in pes 6, I played with barca, but this year it isn't fun anymore to play with them, I'm thinking about Real, Ac Milan, Arsenal or AS Roma.

roma is an excellent choice for playing baraca in pes2008 very solid formation an barca have very bad airial defence an totti is a freak with his head (2nd best in the game behind that 7ft tall chec republic guy 4get his name)

juventus also catch out baraca use nedveds pace to skip to the biline an whip it in to trezegaue

Playing people you know is the best option then I guess.

I think the lack of licences contributes to that (picking Barca, Inter etc). If the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd were licenced then more people would be choosing them.

I played at pes6 barca too, and have won half of the games on top player against the computer, now I won every game with barca .. not because henry. It's the stupid balancing of konami. There should be at least 10 teams, to be able to win tournaments online..

I refuse to play with the shit teams...im good at the game and I proved that last year just didnt have the greatest amount of time to play it unfortuantly...

if someone picks Barca against me im gonna pick Sunderland and beat them and then they will know about it...

well my favorite team is werder bremen from germany. of curse it's not in the game so u have to creat them first. that sucks a little bit. but i guess xboxlive kill pes online games. coz if u play online with other consols (like ps2 or ps3) u dont have that much barca noobs. M$ kills consolero lifestyle:lol:

i love being villarreal and atletico, this yar it will be people being utd and portugal cos ronaldo will be so good on the game

Back
Top Bottom