1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

the barcanoob thread!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Iceeman38, 24 October 2007.

1. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    its all about barca 95% uses it,whats your opinion about that?

barca 1
    manu 2
    inter 3

Last edited: 24 October 2007
  2. AdamEverton4Eva

AdamEverton4Eva Non-League

4 September 2006
    Liverpool, England
    Everton
    well i always used Barca on PES5 and 6 and i'm not gonna stop now ;-)

But i do really hate internoobs on PES6

3. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    many people support other teams,but never use that and thats kill online,its all about the big teams just like pes5 6 etc

4. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    if everyone used the teams they support there would be some great games, unfortunately, the, brazil, barca, inter bum boys with 3 strikers and cut backs, ruin it for us all as we need to go one of these teams to compete, i love going Celtic and beating these people, but they cant handle it and cut you off

5. AdamEverton4Eva

4 September 2006
    Liverpool, England
    Everton
    but Barca are my second team so i do generally like going them

6. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    theyre your second team? hows that then, are one of your parents from there? why not play as your first team?????

7. AdamEverton4Eva

4 September 2006
    Liverpool, England
    Everton
    I do go Everton aswell.

And the other day i was playin someone who went Brazil so i went Trinidad & Tobago and beat him 6-0. Oh how i laughed

8. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    thats how to do it, i go weaker teams with a solid formation and frustrate them, and sneak it

9. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    we also can make a thread in here for people who uses lower teams so we can add them to friends!!!

i use az or bolton !!!

10. Reaper

Reaper Non-League

2 October 2004
    I always go as Man Utd as its the team i support would feel dirty going as anyone else.

11. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    good idea iceeman, i use celtic, marseille, feyenoord, teams like that, my tag is stephbhoy, anyone just add me

12. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    thats my kinda friends,play with lower teams respect!!!

hope people post there lower teams in here

not barca inter manunited france brazil madrid or other huge teams

13. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    DOES MY HEAD IN, SOMETIMES YOUR FORCED INTO GOING ONE OF THESE TEAMS ,JUST TO GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE, WHEN I SEE THEIR 5 PREVIOUS TEAMS, AND THEYRE ALL INTER, I NEED TO GO A GOOD TEAM TO COUNTER THEM, IM SLOWLY BUILDING UP A FRIENDS LIST, WHERE THE MAIN AIM IS TO HAVE FUN AND NOT JUST, WIN AT ALL COSTS

* edit *
    excuse the caps lock :)

14. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    is there a way to avoid those barcanoobs?
    because you cant quit when they pick barca or another big noobteam,anyone got the solution???

15. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    it getting worser by the minute its all barca

why didnt konami make online with only barca????

1 team online barca because everyone uses it,and its a lot cheaper for konami,call the game Barca2008 instead of pes2008

16. NikLaw

NikLaw Conference

26 September 2007
    I miss the times when I could use BVB09 to beat Real Madrid and being called a lagger and something worse.

In my opionion people who only play the big teams don´t want to play football they want to win and can´t loose.

It´s just a lack of character. "I beat you all with Barca and Inter! I´m the greatest! Bla, bla..."

17. swander

swander Non-League

20 October 2003
    i want to add you on xbl so i can pick barca every single time

18. Chakir

Chakir Conference

24 September 2007
    in pes 6, I played with barca, but this year it isn't fun anymore to play with them, I'm thinking about Real, Ac Milan, Arsenal or AS Roma.

19. TUFFLUCK69

TUFFLUCK69 Non-League

22 October 2007
    roma is an excellent choice for playing baraca in pes2008 very solid formation an barca have very bad airial defence an totti is a freak with his head (2nd best in the game behind that 7ft tall chec republic guy 4get his name)

juventus also catch out baraca use nedveds pace to skip to the biline an whip it in to trezegaue

20. AgentSmithMatrix

AgentSmithMatrix League 1

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Playing people you know is the best option then I guess.

I think the lack of licences contributes to that (picking Barca, Inter etc). If the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd were licenced then more people would be choosing them.

21. bonyi

bonyi League 1

5 June 2007
    Budapest, Hungary
    Ferencváros
    I played at pes6 barca too, and have won half of the games on top player against the computer, now I won every game with barca .. not because henry. It's the stupid balancing of konami. There should be at least 10 teams, to be able to win tournaments online..

22. stephbhoy

stephbhoy Banned

21 October 2007
    york, EX Glasgow
    Glasgow Celtic
    playing against inter? snap adrianos legs, against barca, snap ronaldinhos, messis and eto'os legs, against brazil, snap all of their legs :)

23. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    I refuse to play with the shit teams...im good at the game and I proved that last year just didnt have the greatest amount of time to play it unfortuantly...

if someone picks Barca against me im gonna pick Sunderland and beat them and then they will know about it...

24. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    ah updated my gamertag!!! whoop

25. rouven

rouven Non-League

25 October 2007
    well my favorite team is werder bremen from germany. of curse it's not in the game so u have to creat them first. that sucks a little bit. but i guess xboxlive kill pes online games. coz if u play online with other consols (like ps2 or ps3) u dont have that much barca noobs. M$ kills consolero lifestyle:lol:

26. alexperez

alexperez Always up to no good

2 August 2004
    i love being villarreal and atletico, this yar it will be people being utd and portugal cos ronaldo will be so good on the game