The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

Under £20 and good!! yep fire away... the last ones I got her,which she lost with her ipod were £70... :(

If you want in-ear ones (if you don't then ask), the best ones are: Sennheiser CX300
Get it off Amazong for £17 I think, but direct form Amazon, not the marketplace because there are tons of fakes.

Enjoy them, I love them myself!

What I like is that they aren't 100% sound isolating, like Shure earphones. So you can walk down the street, listen at home etc. and if someone shouts to call you, you will just about be able to hear them. But they are still damn good :)

Anyone know of a docking station with speakers for the iPhone?

Just started using my Classic now. Its weird to feel things inside it actually moving and loading. Never had any of that with the Mini.

Erm, I'm willing to spend up to £80, ash. You know a station that would work with the iPhone?

Wooohooo, my girlfriend bought me the Timex Ironman I-Control watch for Xmas :D:D:D And it works with the iPhone!!!!! \\:o/

Only £45 a month mate! I rarely go above the 500 free texts per month and never make calls. Plus internet is free, whichever connection you are on, (Edge, WiFi etc), so it's really not too bad :)
Thats similar to my contract except ive got a £400 Nokia N95 :) so its not so bad if you think about it?

£400 for the Nokia N95?!?!!?!? Fucking hell, what a rip off.

If you want in-ear ones (if you don't then ask), the best ones are: Sennheiser CX300
Get it off Amazong for £17 I think, but direct form Amazon, not the marketplace because there are tons of fakes.

Enjoy them, I love them myself!

What I like is that they aren't 100% sound isolating, like Shure earphones. So you can walk down the street, listen at home etc. and if someone shouts to call you, you will just about be able to hear them. But they are still damn good :)
I'll pick some up next week cheers...;)

Ah right I see, cool.

Any word on the iPhone docking music station? All the ones I try in shops don't work :(

Oh yeah, anyone know how to get iPhone ringtones? Because I've read all the apple stuff that iTunes will convert them, but I see no option to even choose ringtones to convert, or anything to do with ringtones in my iTunes?! Think I'm going to have to go into the apple store and ask.

Ah right cheers, think that one would still have been too expensive for me though! All I want my speaker dock to do is charge the iPhone and me be able to play music through it once in a while. Not like my home stereo system or anything.

I'll let everyone know how the one I bought is when I get it!

Oh yeah, and for anyone wanting to know how to get custom ringtones on your iPhone, go here: Everything iCafe. It's a great site :thumbup:

I don't like gold stuff - I think it makes things look quite tacky. Although it is quite a cool Idea - just not my cup of tea.

It looks good on the diamond studded, gold plated Nokia phone!

Who wants a 24 carat gold desktop charger?!!? :lmao:

I recently purchased the Meizu M6 SL which is Fcuking great and kills the ipod when it comes to sound quality. Only plays Xvid AVI's when it comes to Video but the Sound quality is brilliant. This little beauty pumps some serious bass!!

Plus no silly software needed. just drag and drop and off you go. I do like the ipod touch but I gonna wait till Meizu release the M7 which will be like the ipod touch or even the M8 which will be like the iphone.

There is some real good quality MP3/MP4 players in china that are fairly priced.

meizu_miniplayerm6se.jpg

Last edited:

I wouldn't call iTunes silly.
It's actaully reall easy to use, and can arrange all your music with album names, covers, proper titles etc.

I wouldn't call iTunes silly.
It's actaully reall easy to use, and can arrange all your music with album names, covers, proper titles etc.

Yeah true but programmes like MP3tag can do that.. I prefer prefer players that let you drag and drop mate.

I am one of them guys on a mission trying to convince people that there are better players out there which are better than the ipod brand.. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom