AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Dida should have saved the third one I thought!

Milan to win 1-0 in the San Siro.

well yes guys even third goal should never be but not his own fault in that goal it happens and he wasn't that bad if we will judge him even the second shoudnt get in but come on guys he is the bad dida !
guy i think the risult is ok it's better than 2-2 i don't like when they defense 3-2 mean win or out and milan will do it
1-0

Last edited:

I fancy United to go through (I'm bias ;)). Milan's old men simply couldn't handle United's pace in the second-half. Rooney was outstanding, ran all game. Scholes-chip-through ball! As for some of you fancying a 1-0 against us at home, don't be too confident, United are DEADLY in attack this season. :shock:

Unlucky Milan, not many teams score 2 goals at Old Trafford. :) :applause:

I think a good tactic for Ancelloti next week would be to get this out for the boys:

Inula_Natural_Anti_Aging_Cream.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

el diego did you enjoy kaká second goal ?

I didn't enjoy it but I LOVE Kaka - he is a genius. United should buy him - we would officially be the best team in the world then!

Can you imagine a midfield with Ronaldo and Kaka in it? Who would you double team!?!

Thought Dida was unlucky on the first goal, he got his hands up and spread, it's not his fault Ronnie had an open header. Third goal was all Rooney, similar to a RVN goal a few years ago, just hit it before anyone thought he would, so no one was set. Nesta could have easily blocked it, but again, thought Roo was going to take one more step so hadn' tcommmitted yet. Dida's save of Fletchers shot was world class, so can't blame him too much...

Think you guys still have the edge, 1-0 at the San Siro is a bit of a specialty!

You (actually both teams) played some beautiful football last night, I hope the second leg is just as good.:applause:

well, maybe he's fat, for sure he's old... but nontheless, he still scores more than anybody else :)

nowadays he's just the shadow of the great player he was, but one way or another, he always scores :applause:
On his worst days his still better than 95% of strikers out there!

He had a shit season with Real Madrid last season. How many goals did he get? 13? 15 or 16?

Most average strikers who's on a good form get that many goals!

I think his the best striker in the world football in my opinion! What do you think?

come on guys did you see him with milan ??
if we had ronaldo yesterday it would be different match at least he could score twice

Thought Dida was unlucky on the first goal, he got his hands up and spread, it's not his fault Ronnie had an open header.

Actually it was, when looking at the replay you can see he moves out to go for the ball, hesitates and then goes again, leaving ronaldo to a clean header. Had he gone out in one move, instead of hesitating, he would have probably got to the ball first. And his kicking was rubbish, how hard is it to hit a ball straight and past the halfway line?!

On his worst days his still better than 95% of strikers out there!

He had a shit season with Real Madrid last season. How many goals did he get? 13? 15 or 16?

Most average strikers who's on a good form get that many goals!

I think his the best striker in the world football in my opinion! What do you think?

totally agree with u ;)
Pippo is a great striker, one of the best in europe and his numbers are an undenyable evidence of it, but ronaldo is on another level imo. today ronaldo is quite similar to inzaghi, but till 5 years ago, his pace, his acceleration and his technique was awesome. People who had the chance to see him playing between 96 and 99 is still astonished :)

about yesterday's match, just 4 words...

Nesta is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree with u ;)
Pippo is a great striker, one of the best in europe and his numbers are an undenyable evidence of it, but ronaldo is on another level imo. today ronaldo is quite similar to inzaghi, but till 5 years ago, his pace, his acceleration and his technique was awesome. People who had the chance to see him playing between 96 and 99 is still astonished :)

about yesterday's match, just 4 words...

Nesta is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, didnt he get burnend bad on the last goal by rooney? I agree nesta is awesome, but seems he gave rooney too much room on that last goal

well, didnt he get burnend bad on the last goal by rooney? I agree nesta is awesome, but seems he gave rooney too much room on that last goal
nesta he was alone after maldini out ! but he is the best he saves alot sure he could make mistake he is not a super man!

looks like Maldini is out of the second leg and Gatusso is a big doubt, we should have a few defenders back too, should be a great game, cant wait, if we do go out it wont be the end of the world cus i want the premiership more, i got more pissed of when boro equalised against us than when kaka scored his second goal, good luck milan, if ya get through i hope ya win it

well, csaunders, rooney is not a turtoise:mrgreen: .... he's probably one of the fastest strikers in europe at the moment (talking about acceleration, not pace).

but, anyway, what i meant to say is that nesta's performance was amazing, if u consider that this was his 3rd or 4th match this season..... he just started playing, after that bad injury.....and he's already almost on his usual level ;)
this is just not human :)

he is not a super man!

are u sure mate?.... coz i'm not :mrgreen: . i mean, did u expect theese kind of performances by him, after being out for almost 1 year? :)

Last edited:

fair point, but most of our players have played every minute of every game over the last 2 months cus of injurys, i think thats a great result in itself, plus none of the starting 11 for milan played at all at the weekend

fair point, but most of our players have played every minute of every game over the last 2 months cus of injurys, i think thats a great result in itself, plus none of the starting 11 for milan played at all at the weekend

true ;)

are u sure mate?.... coz i'm not :mrgreen: . i mean, did u expect theese kind of performances by him, after being out for almost 1 year? :)
:mrgreen: no ididn't expected that really i meant he is more than a super man lol every game he play better than b4 he is 10 with
kaká and third gaol fault coz of brocchi and dida 50% 50% but with all that he is human i wish if we had 2 or 3 like him man u will never win :(

That was poor in my book. If I remember correctly, he didn't even stick his leg out to block the shot. Nesta was far to slow closing Rooney down.

That was poor in my book. If I remember correctly, he didn't even stick his leg out to block the shot. Nesta was far to slow closing Rooney down.

well as lo zio states above he has beem hurt the whole year, so i imagine fatigue had set in as united had the ball the WHOLE time in the second half, when your ball chasing, you get very very tired and mentally frustrated...

He wasn't expecting Rooney to shoot first touch. Like any good defender, he was waiting for Rooney to commit himself, then he would decide what to do. Unfortunately for him, Rooney is also world class and did something he did not expect. That's football.

Back
Top Bottom