AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

some good points,

If you are right then Milan played a dangerous game, obviously they got it right on the night, but letting any team have chances or get lots of crosses into the box is like playing russian roulette..

but yes by the end of the game Milan dominated but similar to Roma on tuesday, Bayern just didnt look "up for it" and let their heads go down...

I'm really looking forward to see how Milan line up against us...

Van, do u remember when i told u that sometimes i write stupid things? well, now i'm up to say something really stupid.... but probably true...
a champions league quarter final is always a "dangerous game", no matter wich kind of gameplay a coach use......and especially if u're playing at your opponent's home and u're coming from a 2-2 at your home.
nontheless a coach has to choose the most appropriate gameplay, accoding to:
- his opponent (so it's not about "letting any team have chances or get lots of crosses into the box"; that's the gameplay carletto chose this time; against man utd we could see a different gameplay);
- your players conditioning.

by choosing inzaghi as the only fwd, u're already taking a decision for a specific gameplay, as pippo is still a phenomenal striker if u decide for a gameplay based on counters.... but he's not that kind of fwd that can "protect the ball" and do first touch passes for upcoming advanced midfielders.
so if u pick inzaghi, u're forced to a specific gameplay.

moreover a gameplay based on counters is a very wise decision when u face a team like bayern, which has not a great passing ability, and, most of all, which has very bad central backs. van buyten is just a decent cb, and lucio is not even decent (it's unbelievable how many times he leaves his place in the defensive line to move towards the midfield, creating big holes behind him). Players like inzaghi and kakà just "live" for this kind of situations.

so i'd say carletto took the wisest decision by choosing this gameplay this time and milan counters, in the end, were really much more dangerous than bayern shots. but of course this doesn't mean that he'll take the same decision when milan will face manchester :)

Last edited:

we got the 4th place \\:o/ now we are looking to the 3rd :D just 6 points ... nice game great goal ronaldo :applause:

nice guys we fly by 4th place 4 points between us and palermo even 4 points between us and lazio we can do it to the 3rd poor Kalac
i hope dida can make it to play in england he is poor but better than kalac ..

I still reckon he is a fat old waste of space.

I don't fancy our chances against you lot on Tuesday, we have so many injuries and AC Milan have looked good over their last few games, we have looked poor.

Good luck anyway - you are the only Italian club I don't despise!

I don't fancy our chances against you lot on Tuesday, we have so many injuries and AC Milan have looked good over their last few games, we have looked poor.

well, maybe he's fat, for sure he's old... but nontheless, he still scores more than anybody else :)

nowadays he's just the shadow of the great player he was, but one way or another, he always scores :applause:

7 goals and 5 assist in 12 match :applause:

I think your misinformed there, Ronaldo has scored seven goals in 12 games for Milan.

i guess Don wrote "5 goals" before ronie scored the 6th and the 7th, juveboy ;) :)

Last edited:

well lo zio answered you did you hear he score with his chest :mrgreen: he really know his way to net .. we also have injuries dida he is going there but he still not ready 100 kalac is shit i hope he get injured too to give the chance to Storari but i believe one or two players don't make manu weak !

Sad day in history, Inter won the league.
it's not sad day these ****** gonna win it soon or later let them
celebrate their biggest day we will do mine ;) good news lazio
lose thats make 1 point between us

What? Learn how to lose? ;)
the question was for you anyway sure they are cheating lil ******
other sentence was for inter fans in here didn't you notice them ;) ..about how to lose i will answer you when we will be in the final as always :D

If we manage to beat the team that shouldn't of even been in this years Champions League tonight we truly deserve to win the trophy - our line-up in defence is, well, make-shift is a nice way to put it (shite is another!). :)

The key moments for u guys were when maldini and gattuso were took off,bonera and Brocchi never really came in the game
great game , good result anyway for you i'm sure you'll score at milan

The key moments for u guys were when maldini and gattuso were took off,bonera and Brocchi never really came in the game
great game , good result anyway for you i'm sure you'll score at milan
yes specially gattuso we lost 2 players not one but they did well
riky :applause: nesta also gattuso and seedorf
the others middle
dida did ok but the first goal was his mistake
brocchi 0
ok as i said before milan will do it ;)

Back
Top Bottom