AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

73861229.jpg

we are coming manu :8):

So its a repeat of the 69 semi final (we was robbed lol)

Really looking forward to it, of course Milan are favourites, a great team with probley the best recent record in the champs league...

I know we have a better team than last time and Milan probably are not as strong in certain areas (mainly upfront)...

Aslong as we play better than last time I'll be happy...

and we will

What like when all of you said Roma would hammer us? :lol:

Milan shouldn't even be in the competition, it won't be good for football if they win the European Cup this year. United will just attack the shit out of Milan and win 3-1 on agg. :)

What like when all of you said Roma would hammer us? :lol:

Milan shouldn't even be in the competition, it won't be good for football if they win the European Cup this year. United will just attack the shit out of Milan and win 3-1 on agg. :)
i saved this post i will reply you in the good time ;)

So its a repeat of the 69 semi final (we was robbed lol)

Really looking forward to it, of course Milan are favourites, a great team with probley the best recent record in the champs league...

I know we have a better team than last time and Milan probably are not as strong in certain areas (mainly upfront)...

Aslong as we play better than last time I'll be happy...
yes it's a repeat :D ihope we will do it like in 69
and repeat of 2 years ago either ;) yes milan has the most bad season in the recent years alot of problems and the MAN U has great season anyway it will be a great match

Last edited:

Milan won't be a walk-in-the-park, they are definately the best team in Italy IMO. I just fancy it. :)

I also think so. german cup, maybe?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that's lovely Kleimann!

it looks like your guys finally woke up. yesterday, for the first time this year, we saw the milan we were use to see in the pas few years.

inzaghi - 8
oddo - 8
seedorf - 9
gattuso - 9
maldini and nesta - 10 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ...... theese guys are living legends!

btw i don't know if this will be enough to beat man utd... they're not like bayer munich..... they're a real football team (:lol: )

good luck guys..... and may Kakà be with u! :mrgreen: (he didn't look in good shape yesterday).

that's lovely Kleimann!

it looks like your guys finally woke up. yesterday, for the first time this year, we saw the milan we were use to see in the pas few years.

inzaghi - 8
oddo - 8
seedorf - 9
gattuso - 9
maldini and nesta - 10 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ...... theese guys are living legends!

btw i don't know if this will be enough to beat man utd... they're not like bayer munich..... they're a real football team (:lol: )

good luck guys..... and may Kakà be with u! :mrgreen: (he didn't look in good shape yesterday).
yes i really afraid of man u specially they play very fast football ..which is so hard for milan defense :(
i really shock by nesta yesterday he was :applause:
other guys all did good specially seedorf .. Kakà wasn't pretty good yesterday but he is ok pirlo did alot of mistakes but he is ok too

Milan won't be a walk-in-the-park, they are definately the best team in Italy IMO. I just fancy it. :)
well i didn't understand walk in the park means but milan this year is not the best they faced alot of problems they are in 5th place now but we will get to the 4th soon from palermo we have match
it's bad season just look at it inter beat us twice this season
thats mean we are totally shit ! but sure ( italy in europe = milan)

:( :( :( :(
goodbye champions league, palermo!
well palermo did great matches in the start but then :( i reali want palremo to get to champions i don't like lazio ;) i see it like inter b they nearly sell their club to inter

well palermo did great matches in the start but then :( i reali want palremo to get to champions i don't like lazio ;) i see it like inter b they nearly sell their club to inter

:lol: :lol: :lol: actually u're right, inter had a lot of ez-lazio players, but u know, they were one of the greatest team in the world a few years ago, so it's quite normal that, after the cragnotti crack, their players moved, looking for the best contract.

about palermo, well, afterall, i think it's quite fair if milan will play in the next cl at our place. we have a very good team, and we used to play (till december) also beautiful football, but we still aren't good enough for champions league, so it's better (for italy) if milan will be there at our place....
..... and looking at our performances in the past 4 months, we don't even deserve the 4th place...... not even the 5th or the 6th.

my only regret is that this year we had an unique chance, as from nest year on, with juventus and with milan, fiorentina and lazio without handicaps, well, it will be another serie a (wich is a good thing) and it will be impossible for us to reach the 4th place :(

:( :( :( :(
goodbye champions league, palermo!
well, too bad for Palermo that Amauri got injured that bad way.. if he had been able to play the matches he didn't play due to the injury, probably Palermo would have had at least 10 points more than the ones they have now.

I also wish Palermo managed to qualify for Champions League instead of Lazio, but it seems to be harder than expected.. :(

well, too bad for Palermo that Amauri got injured that bad way.. if he had been able to play the matches he didn't play due to the injury, probably Palermo would have had at least 10 points more than the ones they have now.
(

yep. :(
but amauri isn't our only prob, mate. corini had a lot of bad injuries this season, simplicio looks really tired, di michele is almost unrecongizable, bresciano is playing out of his role, about pisano and diana... well let's say that we badly miss grosso and santana and, most of all, guidolin looks like he doesn't know what to do anymore (wich is really strange as i always thought he was a great coach).

... and if u think that next year we'll loose also barzagli......:(

I also wish Palermo managed to qualify for Champions League instead of Lazio, but it seems to be harder than expected..

it looks impossible to reach lazio by now, and afterall they deserve that position, as they were awesome for almost the whole season.:applause:

.........AMAURIIIIIII WHERE ARE UUUUU! SAVE US!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

btw, sorry guys, this isn't "palermo thread" afterall :lol:

that's lovely Kleimann!

inzaghi - 8
oddo - 8
seedorf - 9
gattuso - 9

I actually thought Milan we're abit slack in certain areas yesterday, Van Bommel was allowed to get alot of shots in from outside the area infact Bayern created many chances, and had alot of possesion in dangerous areas its just that, for once Dida had a great game....

But, the players you mentioned are all legends and I doubt they will play the same against Us....

I actually thought Milan we're abit slack in certain areas yesterday, Van Bommel was allowed to get alot of shots in from outside the area infact Bayern created many chances, and had alot of possesion in dangerous areas its just that, for once Dida had a great game....

But, the players you mentioned are all legends and I doubt they will play the same against Us....
yes ur right but also milan have great chances to score but they waste them Kakà wasn't in his day if he was may be we scored 5 or 6 goals :D about nesta and maldini well i hope they play the same or better nesta comeback form injury but his matches are great even maldini when he is near nesta he is great oddo and gattuso helped them alot they are v.good .. dida yes he did good iwas scared from him but he was good
@ lo zio you can open palermo thread they deserve a thread ;)
i saw burger or bangor thread i don't remember all i remember that el diego started it ..

I'm wondering how did SAF manage to travel to San Siro that fast to watch tha match from there.. money talks.. private planes

got to disagree with u mate. it's not about being slack, when you're playing far from home a cl quarter final, winning by 2 goals on "enemy territory", and u let your opponents try to play. it's quite normal. the important thing is disallowing them to enter into your area, and that's exactly what milan did.
allowing your opponents to shot from outside is the "minimun" u can expect when you're playing against bayern in munich and u're winning.
moreover, if u consider that milan was playing with 2 fast players like kakà and inzaghi, then u'll understand why carletto decided to let bayern coming out from his own midfield.
in fact, while bayern's shots from the outside were all neutralized by a decent dida (i wouldn't consider it a great game for him, as those shots weren't a serious threat), milan often had terrifics counters.

if that's something that didn't work agaisnt bayern is milan's finishing ability. in the last 25 mins of the match milan had an unbelievable number of counters, a lot of numeric superiority situations, they could have scored at least others 2 goals, but they didn't.....
..but afterall this was probably due to inzaghi bad conditioning and kakà bad shape.

@ lo zio you can open palermo thread they deserve a thread

i'm too lazy to take care of it, mate:mrgreen: . and i don't think there are a lot of palermo supporters here (actually i guess i'm the only one)...
but most of all, from next monday on, my holydays will end and i won't have much spare time anymore :)

Last edited:

got to disagree with u mate. it's not about being slack, when you're playing far from home a cl quarter final, winning by 2 goals on "enemy territory", and u let your opponents try to play. it's quite normal. the important thing is disallowing them to enter into your area, and that's exactly what milan did.
allowing your opponents to shot from outside is the "minimun" u can expect when you're playing against bayern in munich and u're winning.
moreover, if u consider that milan was playing with 2 fast players like kakà and inzaghi, then u'll understand why carletto decided to let bayern coming out from his own midfield.
in fact, while bayern's shots from the outside were all neutralized by a decent dida (i wouldn't consider it a great game for him, as those shots weren't a serious threat), milan often had terrifics counters.

if that's something that didn't work agaisnt bayern is milan's finishing ability. in the last 25 mins of the match milan had an unbelievable number of counters, a lot of numeric superiority situations, they could have scored at least others 2 goals, but they didn't.....
..but afterall this was probably due to inzaghi bad conditioning and kakà bad shape.

some good points,

If you are right then Milan played a dangerous game, obviously they got it right on the night, but letting any team have chances or get lots of crosses into the box is like playing russian roulette..

but yes by the end of the game Milan dominated but similar to Roma on tuesday, Bayern just didnt look "up for it" and let their heads go down...

I'm really looking forward to see how Milan line up against us...

sure you must watch italian football thinking ac are the best team (no offence ac milan supporters)

Well they won't get hammered 7-1 like your poor excuse of a team! I like AC Milan, likeable players, the best two defenders the world has seen (Nesta & Maldini), good fans, nice stadium and a pure quality outfit. Kaka is class and Pirlo is one of the best holding players I have seen in a while.

Roma are just a bit crap really and that Twatti plays for them too.

:lol:

AC Milan has the best Training center in the world...It was on the Discovery channel :D 2 years ago (they have scientist)

Last edited:

I hate the way players like Vieira and Crespo waste themselves at Inter - why don't Milan snap them up!?

Vieira played for Milan before moving to Arsenal... I dont think we need someone like him if we've got Gattuso and Pirlo in midfield. Crespo is a twat. Hes always been an Inter fan, and hes hitting old age. I admit hes good at what he does, but I hate him!

AC Milan has the best Training center in the world...It was on the Discovery channel :D 2 years ago (they have scientist)

2 years ago we treated Robben for Chelsea because of our science center. In return we got Crespo on loan for free.:D

Back
Top Bottom