Testing Network Environment.....

LeeSUFC

Non-League
4 March 2007
Finallu got PES2008 online but yet when I click network mode it does the "Testing network envirmonment" and it takes absolutely aaaages! I mean like 5 minutes plus! And when I do finally get online its real laggy!

Ive opened ports on firewall and in the router so what gives?

Is there anyway to speed this up? I dont wanna wait 5 minutes plus to get online and play a laggy game!

Try to turn off all other network thingies that you don't use. It worked for some people. Go to the control panel and network settings and see if you got other networks online that you don't use, and then turn them off.

You mean network connections? If so then nope just got the 1 LAN connection. I wizzed through the ports (opening them) thought that would be it but it was not to be!
Anymore suggestions?

Thanks anyways for tryin mate. If you didnt mean network connections explain further what you meant, cheers!

I don't no why, but i can't create new threads, so then I just loaning this thread...

When i have written my password in the Network section, it load few seconds and then it says this:
''An error occurred during verification.''

What to do?

Finallu got PES2008 online but yet when I click network mode it does the "Testing network envirmonment" and it takes absolutely aaaages! I mean like 5 minutes plus! And when I do finally get online its real laggy!

Ive opened ports on firewall and in the router so what gives?

Is there anyway to speed this up? I dont wanna wait 5 minutes plus to get online and play a laggy game!

Check your IP adress. Probably you have a dynamic IP adress then that's why you are having this problem. Make it sure it matches with the one in the router.

In my exprience ( Yeah I finally sorted it, USB modem FTW! :D) It was pretty laggy to be fair even with patches.

Back
Top Bottom