1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Tekken 6 (PS3)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by the_thing, 16 February 2007.

1. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
  2. Adonis

Adonis Guest

Cheers mate!

Just seen the trailer on the official site too. Ive always been a Tekken fan so Im looking forward to this loads. By the time it comes though I might not be as interested in it due to Virtua Fighter 5 being awesome on the PS3 :)

3. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    OT but is there any news about Soul Calibur 4? On 360 or PS3, as I really like that :)

4. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    Music on soul caliber was just amazing

5. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    I wonder how the motion-thingy-bob will be used....

6. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Yeah, both the Soul Calibur and Tekken series have had some great music. I have all the soundtracks on my PC.

Unreal Tournament is another one with great music.

7. luke909

luke909 League 2

17 August 2004
    When is this out and on what consoles?

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I think this one will be a Sony Exclusive just like the other Tekkens were. So this will be PS3 only. Another Tekken Game? god ive lost count! hopefully Sony will include new backgrounds and new characters to download via the PlayStation Store now that would be good.

Dj

9. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Once you've tasted Virtua Fighter and (to an extent) DOA, it's v difficult to go back to Tekken. Tekken 3 was by far the best but Tekken 4 put me off...I didn't play 5 - anyone played this yet?

10. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Tekken 4 is considered as the worst one in the series. Tekken 5 was probably the best in the series.

11. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    I doubt these are PS3 screens, most likely arcade as the biggers screens look like a PS2 game.

12. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    The graphics aren't so great, but they've got a lot better since the first screens (which looked worse than Tekken 5).